Panavia Tornado GR.4: The Ultimate Tonka

Might be worth if it gets ASRAAM

2 Likes

simply put, hell yes

1 Like

So I’ve seen pictures of the GR.4 with GBUs front to back like so:

Would it bepossible to fill them with GBUs like this? (Maybe a mix of 1000s and 500s for weight limit?):

But let’s not talk about this…
Let alone switching out those fuel tanks for three more Brimstones each… (If possible.)
Those long missles you see on the side of the fuel tanks are AST.1227. Also an Anti-tank/ASM missle.
Of which it could also mount three on the underside. And possibly three on the wing pions if it allows…

I love military tech loop holes where you find cool shit and planes that are just packed to the brim(stone).

4 Likes

Wonder if it did come into the game, do you guys think it would be equipped with the storm shadows?

well they have to give the newer tornado versions sth, else they are completly the same as the old ones, besides maybe ecm pods and better A2A missles which are crap for CAS and make no difference on a CAS aircraft

5x 500lb Paveways (or 3 on the belly and then 2x 1000lb Paveways on the wings) should be possible even on the current Gr1, it’s one of the missing loadout options for it

But yeah, it’s the Brimstone that would set the GR4 apart from the Gr1 (and probably the better TPod as they are unlikely to fix TIALD)

2 Likes

I’d hope so, but their usefullness in gamemodes like GRB would be limited. But fun in SB

They could be that, but fairly certain they are actually ALARM

1 Like

Storm Shadow would be extremely limited in GRB, you have a very big warhead and range but can only be effective against things like cap points, as its seeker is (mostly) for target verification in the final stages of flight.

1 Like

Yep, but would love to pop them off at bases/AFs in SB cross map. Though even that might be a tad OP, though if it’s 12.7 and dodging ARH and Gen 4s anyway. Then I think it’s fair

1 Like

+1 hopefully this (or the harrier gr9) will be used as a testing platform for the brimstone ingame before it gets added to more aircraft :)

1 Like

+1. I think this would make a great new premium pack for Great Britain since Germany has the Tornado IDS WTD61 as a premium-pack this would be perfect for it
Panavia Tornado GR4 - UK - Air Force | Aviation Photo #5374475 | Airliners.net This should be a extra camouflage for it

u have no idea what this variant is do you? literaly the best tornado in existence with 12-16 brimstones
They want that as a tech tree vehicle not as a stupid premium. The fact that you even dare to compare this to the german wtd61 who only freaking has stupid dumb bombs

6 Likes

My beloved final RAF tonka can’t be a premium has to be a tech tree

6 Likes

I think it’s the Variant of the F-15C?

what-the-hell

6 Likes

escuse me whar

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes