Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

Yes. If you break the cage armor on MBT-2000 it would look the same.

1 Like

Pakistan-Bagladesh-ground-TT-snipet

@Miraz05 how do you suggest I arrange these two lines?

Currently left one is only Russian, right one is initially American and later Chinese.

In left line group T-54 and T-55 and leave the Type 59 group as it is. Move Type 59MII to 8.3 and keep the T-55H as a ungrouped vehicle.

Left line needs BR changes.
M48A2 to 7.7
M48A5 to 8.0
Type 69 IIG to 9.0(Current in game BR. Although 8.7 was a suitable BR for this)
Durjoy Prototype to 9.3
Durjoy to 9.7
Al Zarrar (first one) to 9.0

1 Like

BAC recently started to work on new unknown prototype aircraft. It will probably be the BBT-3.
After looking at some details it seems it will be a jet since they are now switching to aluminum and other metals for aircraft manufacturing, previously they mostly used wood and fiber glass to manufacture BBT-1 and BBT-2.

1 Like

i read on the wiki page that Iraq transferred some T-72s to Pakistan for evaluation or aggressor training?
does anyone have any clues?

We have some Fahd APCs and M113 deployed in Kuwait. They were bought for operation desert shield.

1 Like

I added the kpvt variant of the m113 to the spaa line

Dont add these two. They dont have proper armaments. Our M113 probably had a 12.7 and that Fahd apc only has a 7.62mm machine gun.

BOV M11. This thing only has a 7.62mm gun so its useless in WT

1 Like

Cobra I with atgm and 20mm gun

1 Like

Yeah i added the pakistani one

1 Like

More pics?

The one on display had no armaments on it

1 Like

Damn, I didn’t know the M11 got exported.
Interesting

1 Like

😂 export humour

EXPORT LOL
96e90a2d088412156d0d71f579518a33

Serbia sold it alongside the Nora B52. We use this as a command vehicle for the SPHs.

1 Like

What is this supposed to mean?

I thought you were making a joke about it because it is one of the most Exported vehicles in the world

BOV M11 isn’t a huge hit on the export market, not sure where you got that from

Yeah only Kenya and Bangladesh bought it

1 Like