Option to block vertical guidance on unstabilized tanks while moving on 3rd person

You don’t get to tell me what to do and you don’t even get to tell Gaijin what to do either.

you sound like a toddler throwing a fit because someone refuses to pay them attention

And you sound like one trying to get your way in a game and throwing a tantrum when the grown ups tell you “NO”.

👍

I say yeah lets do that only because its so annoying that you gun goes up if you happen to catch a corner/window/etc in third person reticle.

1 Like

You would not believe how many times lack of this option has killed me - mostly when brawling with tanks around the corner. I set my gun in one position, where I want my gun to point at, in 3rd person view, and then when I go to gunner view, my gun is nearly pointing to the sky instead where I placed it to be, because it is snapping to objects like walls, lamp posts etc. And if at the same time I pushed the enemy, especially on tanks with low vertical traverse speed, by the time gun is lowered I am outside of cover and get shot just because my barrel decided to look up for no reason whatsoever. Been talking about this problem for years, but I doubt that Snail is going to do anything about it, since it is a non-profitable change for them.

1 Like