Off-topic/General chat for Britain

apfsds of 76mm and almost all tanks at this br has it as well as lrf, you are funny. I think youre just trying to troll

Its whole problem of incomprehensible efficiency lies only in recharging otherwise the tank is excellent

The APFSDS is terrible. The Olifant 1 at 8.3 has better damage, armour, and a LR too. The Rooikat trades Damage and armour for mobility, which is a fair trade at 8.3, no so at 8.7 where you regularly see IFVs and MBTs that can either A) tank your shots pretty much anywhere, or B) rinse you before you can reload for the second shot you’ll need to get a kill

An increase in recharge will be easier to achieve at new br

And as you said, we already have the vicker at 8.7, moving the rooikat up makes no sense, breaking the lineup. This decision is absolutely horrible and I wish more people protest it.

Many players of other nations do not like to meet with rooikat mk1d on 8.3.

I love the new turret traverse buff for the A13’s

5 Likes

Uptiered to 7.7 were you? lol

Nah, I took it to 7.7

1 Like

Try it at top tier, I got close to a nuke there.

At 7.0 I got 5 nukes in 3 days, two of them back to back. I love the fox

Also got a nuke in my chieftains, still my favourite tanks of all time.

1 Like

I have

Video I made recently

4 Likes

x_7cd978c2

Denel Land Systems (South Africa) used a LEO howitzer of its own design and created a special T7 tower weighing 3.7 tons for it. As a result, the weight of the artillery system with 36 rounds of ammunition produced by Rheinmetall Denel Munitions amounted to 18,200 kg, which allows it to be transported by C-130 Hercules aircraft.

SG LAV III / T7 is capable of firing various types of ammunition at a range of 6 to 30 km. The circular probable deviation from the target is 18-90 m. The crew of the artillery system consists of three people: a driver-mechanic, commander /gunner and loader. The charging system has manual and automatic modes.

Name change, I was Ænglish_Wyvern

Anyone else struggling at 11.3 ground rb?

If you are playing 11.3 you should have the base Cr2 in, its better than the TES.

1 Like

You hate yourself if you are playing 11.3 UK. Play strong 10.3 unless you open strong 11.7 line-up.

In the past this was correct, but 11.3 is becoming an actual BR again, after 12.7 planes were added and tanks went up, so you are fighting things like the Leopard 2PL and other 11.3 or getting downtiered. So its a good place to grind mods for those Cr2’s or planes like the tornado

already got a mega 10.3 lineup.
nearly got black knight.
Literally everything else in the tech tree is spaded years ago same for aircraft.
Literally at 11.3/11.7 in 4 diff nations.
May aswell play 11.3