Off-topic/General chat for Britain

It turned out to be a little longer than I thought. So far, I’ve only done half of it and it’s *NOT reached AA, Lt And SA vehicles. Preserved, I will continue tomorrow.

*The translator translated incorrectly (lost not)

Yeah I’ve seen how long your list is :), just wanted to know if that saladin was on the original list and not whether you had put it on this one

1 Like

Yeah it was in original
IMG_20240316_202018

1 Like

You really got everything didn’t you lol :D

1 Like

The initial list contains almost no artillery. In addition, some versions I have not been able to get photos for ex. fox25/ fox with scorpion turret. Also it doesn’t including SA vehicles. At second variant i try to correct it.

Am i crazy and dont remember it or it’s a new thing from alpha strike?

i thought it always did that

Well, i have 2 videos of old adats
There is not the best view, so hard to say:

And this one:

Now lets repeat 1sec test from 2nd video:

The funny thing is that local US fans haven’t discovered this yet. I guess taking an spaa to cover their team is too humiliating for them.

By the way adats and starstreak trigger lwr again. Hope this break again after a few weeks or months like it usually was before)

2 Likes

Or to frustrated to do so, with things like the KH-38 being able to snipe them from double their engagement range I can’t really blame them

2 Likes

I love Vickers tanks, curse you germany for tightening export laws! The Mk.7 could of been a massive export success for the UK and for Germany as well, but nuh uh, you cant make a better leopard!

4 Likes

Waiting for a full Vickers line to be added to the tech tree

1 Like

What is unfortunate is that we didn’t just… make our own hull that was decent, something light and mobile like on the Type 90 but with improved suspension that we would later have found on CR2.

Wouldn’t have had any issues with Challenger 2 later down the road either.

For sure, that’s my second biggest wish-list (the first is British early jets)

Vickers Mk.3M

6 Likes

And Mk.3 with some camo nets :)

1 Like

we could even get the original mark III

and the mark II

(gaijin told me off for vickers posting :) too many in a row)

The work is going on. There are so many SPH that I have separated it into subtree, at this moment I have counted 28 SPH.

3 Likes

Oh, it’s good that Jordan has nothing but the m109. There is no need to add more SPH, the branch is completed))

1 Like

These were all the ones i could think of.

There may be even more though.

Would be a great change of pace for mobility and 9.7 would be pretty cracked as most of these are Leopard 2K equivalents.

1 Like