Off-topic/General chat for Britain

IF you have the sources, time, will to do so, suggestion denied not enough history, suggestion approved have fun gettign votes for half a year then sure do so

1 Like

Yeah, this true, a few things I want to put in suggestions for, but I just cant be bothered. They need more research than my Uni Dissertation needed

2 Likes

That’s what’s stopping me with most of my half-finished posts like the Gnat MK.2, particularly after EAP, I have little desire to delve into anything not strictly documented, but everything ‘easy’ has already been suggested.

G3 i managed to get approved though and that was a shot in the dark.

1 Like

Luckily the rules for naval are far far looser, at least for now. I would when thats gunna change

1 Like

Probably because they dont care as much or because they get a lot fewer suggestions, not to mention a whole lot of the ships are WW1, interwar or WW2 suggestions and are quite easy to get info on. As we move onto more modern ships it will probably get harder to get suggestions through

Ireland is armed with literally only one type of combat vehicle is Mowag Piranha IIIH with 30mm bushmaster. They haven’t anything else, so…

Britain is ready to show its mercy and join them to itself TT.

P.125 supersonic STOVL multirole combat aircraft developed in the 1980s.

Don’t know where else to put this, but the Fox is a right lark, 8/10 would recommend to anyone who likes rats. The stock grind is okay too, lots of BMPs and such around it’s BR, and the APSE eats through them, the lack of a tracer really helps in keeping sneaky enough for the stock grind. The traverse speed makes it a suprisingly good budget SPAA against low flying CAS. Can’t think of anything else other than I wish it dropped with a couple more skins.

4 Likes

I filled a nuclear on fox, but I was shot down :(

Fox Nuke, but sucesfull

4 Likes

Seven years later, Britain finally got Fox

Or five, if you take into account the date when it was passed to the developers

3 Likes

I just got it, its actually very fun

1 Like

Fun, huh? To 8.3 it goes.

1 Like

nuh uh, you mean 10.0, new top tier light tank for the UK

2 Likes

12.7, first tank at that br

2 Likes

The British equivalent of the French EBR, also endlessly flies up the br

Now to unlock the wessex and bucc

A quick update, Just finished acing it, by far the easiest and funnest stock grind I’ve had in a while. 100% this is moving up lmao

1 Like

I made 200 kills in 96 lifes)) also tried it at 8.3, and did 3 kills.