Off-topic/General chat for Britain

Looks very good, I will make it when I can find some good trout at my fishmonger.

1 Like

wine? a particular addition. usually white wine is used but to deglaze the guanciale

I didn’t have any white wine right at that moment, so I decided on red

If you break the spaghetti before cooking, then there is no more.

1 Like

And I’ll make mulled wine.

1 Like

Wooooo yeah, it got passed to the devs for this month :)

2 Likes

THREE WHOLE VEHICLES?!, WE EATIN GOOD THIS UPDATE LADS!.

Dare I hope for more???. This has been two patches in a row where the UK has gotten something pretty nice. what eldrich horror did one of us sign a pact with?

This means we are not going to get any AIM-120’s next update and everybody else will lol

Wait bucc, fox what is the third?

Heli

Wessex

The Fox will be my personal favourite as I have not grinded the British bomber line and I don’t use Heli’s. But the fox will be very nice for griefing people at 105km/h.

Watch it go up like the Falcon because Brit mains ‘abuse it’ at it’s br.

1 Like

Oh true totally forgot about that

Its a low-key addition but they’re quite cool helicopters irl.

They do not fly via aerodynamics but by pure brute force.

3 Likes

maybe…
Captura de ecrã 2024-02-29 201157

1 Like

Aside from QE and R class, all our future ships are too good to be balanced.

However a QE or R would be nice in a WW2 refit. (Though they will be worse Bayerns)

Why?

Historically they were evenly matched with the QE’s guns in particular being much more accurate, QE’s were also faster.

However in-game the Bayern’s will have better armour particularly due to their turtleback and because Gaijin doesn’t take into account shell quality they will have better guns (more pen) and shorter reloads.

QE’s won’t be dead or anything but the Bayern will do what you do just a little bit better.

God’s most aggressive fully Spitfire Mk.24 player

Took me about 2 minutes to rack up 4 kills by climbing to 5KM and then diving on the biggest furball I saw.
Originally I had planned on throwing and being super aggressive and then after the first kill I was like:

‘Hey as i’m on my own, I will slaughter them all’.

From there 1 by 1 they fell, until all I was surrounded by was fear and dead men - Darth Vader

(on a real note they were pissed when I got a double and then proceeded to ruin on the other 2).

3 Likes

I got my DNA results back this morning.

3 Likes