Off-topic/General chat for Britain

The Gripen sparks joy. People will say it’s babymode and I don’t care. I’ve suffered through the UK tree and not having anything competitive that’s on par with the Soviets or US for too long.

2 Likes

You’ve insulted spitfire a lot right now.

1 Like

Lemme add the caveat of *at top tier.

3 Likes

Yes, there is much more of them.

I really liked the sea venom faw. I read on the Internet that it can be in several variants. For example, with rp-3 and 1000lb, or a variant with a reinforced engine. I would like them to be added. And so sea venom is a little overrated br, I would give it 7.3))

@Tim_TeaDrinker why are you not sharing you also made a LMM suggestion?

1 Like

I share.
Look, its passed

1 Like

2 Likes

Someone suggest.
Already passed.

Feel free to c+p my report for the challengers camouflage nets onto the russian forum,you would probably get more votes in a day than i have since putting it up lol

2 Likes

interesting topic.

1 Like

https://forum.warthunder.ru/t/maskirovachnaya-setka-tankov-challenger-2/55554
lets start

1 Like

You have to get to 52 votes by the end of the day lol

its allready raising in price. im gona wait until may sales for VE day. gota make money from the russians

1 Like

Did it get removed?

I was f…ed up by the moderators on the ru forum. Two normal topics have already been closed. The topic about camouflage was closed due to a proposal to add other camouflage nets. Someone has already suggested more net, the theme is a double. Close

1 Like

It was probably closed since mine got added to the previously suggested thread :(

No, our forums don’t overlap. Anything can exist at both forum.

A Centurion quickly firing on the move. The first 4 shots, one every 2-3 seconds.

5 Likes

yea but gaijin will tell you thats cgi