Off-topic/General chat for Britain

3 Likes

The temperature control button doesn’t work well. Therefore, instead of 190 °C, it was cooked at 210 °C

Of course, it didn’t say thank, the crust was burnt at the edges, and in the middle it turns to fondant.
But inside of the edges it baked very well, and it was very tasty.

7 Likes

you will see :)

Condolences for it not being as good as how you wanted however I would still eat the shit out of that cake.

1 Like

The main thing is that it is delicious

New Cr2 suggestion just went up

1 Like

https://twitter.com/grantshapps/status/1782778120304501027

We are so back

eh probably not, last I checked there’s no plans to undo the defence reviews that keep shrinking the armed forces

1 Like

Hopefully UK finally buys some Ajax

uh, that’s kinda the problem, we did. The production vehicles just can’t pass trials until last year. Seams to be fairly solid now, and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that it was bad QC at the production line causing the issues (Can’t reverse up anything taller than 20cm, exessive noise and vibration issues etc etc). Apprently IOC should be achived by 2025 as no serious problems where brought up in the recent arctic trials in Sweden.

For some reason, wt TT maker does not work on my computer. I’ll try to install another browser

Welp its offical, RCH 155 was just confirmed to be the winner of the MFP. Bye bye archer ig lmao
https://x.com/BritishArmy/status/1783135037430304890

Yeah, ugly ass boxer won, which means buying archer was just a waste of money, should of just kept the AS-90 for a little longer and went straight to boxer.

Uh well, we gave all our (working) AS-90s to Ukraine. So the MoD got some 2nd hand archers off Sweden

In any case, it is not as expensive as canceling the modification of the Nimrod MPA4 aircraft.

1 Like

Today table version.
great_britain_backup.zip (147.9 KB)

Added info about all 1st and 2nd branch vehicles.

Added (without info)
Pinzgauer Thor MMS (branch 3 rank VII, Marauder MR folder)
SG LAV III / T7 (branch 4 rank VI, RO2003 folder)
AML Fox turret /and/ Alvis Scarab (branch 5 rank V, Fox folder)
AML 25mm (branch 4 rank VI, Saladin 90 folder)

Also i try new variant of armour table, instead mm of every type material, a use RHA equivalent of all armour.
(used at MBT80, Shir-2, Challenger 130mm)

1 Like

That was just depressing.

1 Like

I decided to regroup to make it look better.

Spoiler 1

Milan carriers are separated from ATGM HOT and TOW carriers. M109 is no longer in the folder with RO2001 and Abbot.

The fox folder now contains only RARDEN carriers,

Scorpion folder contains L21 carriers

Alvis Scarab went to AA branch

Spoiler 2

Rank VI starts from warrior

Aml 25 is the beginning of the autocannon folder

The Saladin 90 is the beginning of the 105mm guns folder

1 Like

Jordanian )))

Spoiler

1714112836_12
1714112875_13
1714112835_11

3 Likes

Is it my imagination, or is it really the flag of Ireland? The problem is that the Timoney Milan modification belongs to Belgium, and this model (it seems to me) has the flag of Ireland.
HaQavf1Qo8