OCE/SYD Server

i have over 1000 hours in the game but recently it has gotten quite painfully bad esp with the ping issues, surely a multimillion dollar company can give us the sydney server back.

notice in the second clip you can hear me spamming my countermeasure button but no countermeasures come out, i also have to spam my missile launch key because the seeker always turns itself off due to ping.

notice how far away the countermeasures are when they are deployed
this is my internet speed after playing the f15c

2 Likes

Pretty sure you’re mendela-ing this…

I’m having the same issue, down in the south island and the connection aint better here, gaming in NZ moment

keep getting slammed into the ground every second match due to PL

2 Likes

If anything, you guys shouldn’t be checking to local servers, you should be hitting California and New York servers if you use the US server as you should. SA is just not a good server to use.

Don’t really know what you’re trying to say. As a southern kiwi, the US server is still quite laggy. i get around 220ms, but on the now semi-defunct SA server i got around 150

I’m saying there never was a sydney server…

I use the US servers because the jitter that comes from the SA servers isn’t worth it.

Honestly only thing bad about SA is the wait times

I don’t think there ever were servers in oceania

the clips shown are all from NA today

its the f14 event the more i talk to players most of them started having pl issues right around the same time the event started i am thinking its happening too many times to be a coincidence

That’s more coincidence than anything, and even more so, there’s an option in the launcher settings to share via p2p.

can not use launcher it forces my pc into 600 times 400 resolution idk why

With your contribution earlier on, about my ego, I could almost care less…

Your proclamation that you’d blocked me, was typically all nonsense…

Nope… You’re doing the same thing again.

You have no evidence, you’ve done no diagnosis, just you, making bold claims, and ignorant statements.

Also Having problems with SA server from Western Australia. Getting constant packet loss between 15 -30%. NA server works with no packet loss but 300 ping makes it hard to play on.