Nvlddmkm with the new 551.23 driver on the Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop

Hello everyone. Today, when opening War Thunder, the game froze, but music was heard from the game menu, and then the game crashed with the error “freeze detected”. I also found the nvlddmkm error in the event viewer.

lkd_0x141_tdr:6_image_nvlddmkm.sys_ampere
“The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
\Device\Video3
Error occurred on GPUID: 100
The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table”

Does anyone have this error with this driver? With the previous driver I had the same error literally 20 days ago. I’m also wondering if this could be a hardware problem? This error happened after updating the driver, but not immediately and then she doesn’t appear again. This error happened with some driver more than 4 months ago, with the previous driver and with the current driver. But not with every driver. Could the nvlddmkm error be due to a faulty video card? Or is this a problem with new drivers? This error occurs in war thunder. I also have some problems with fps (my fps in battle is very low, but then I restart the game and it becomes normal).

My GPU - RTX 3050 ti