Nvlddmkm 0 with driver 551.23 installed and the latest Windows 11 update

Hi all. Today, when opening War Thunder, the game froze, but music was heard from the game menu, and then the game crashed with the error “freeze detected.” I also found nvlddmkm error in Event Viewer.

lkd_0x141_tdr:6_image_nvlddmkm.sys_ampere"
The description of event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that causes this event is not installed on your local computer, or the installation is corrupt. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event occurs on another computer, the display information needed to be stored with the event. The following information was included in the event: \Device\Video3
Error occurred on GPUID: 100. The message resource is present, but the message was not found in the message table."

Could the nvlddmkm error be related to a faulty video card? Or is this a problem with new drivers or Windows? This error only occurs in War Thunder. I also have problems with FPS (my FPS in battle is very low, but then I restart the game and it becomes normal). My GPU is RTX 3050 ti.