Nuclear Thunder SAM and bases map

Mapped positions of all bases and SAM batteries in the event, so you won’t waste your time trying to pin-point them while achieving clearence for bombers or BVR launches

6 Likes

Do you know if the HAWK/BUK-M3 emplacements and depots respawn? I know the Patriot and S-300 systems do not.

No, the only AA that can respawn are ones defending depots or convoys. HAWK and Buk are separate from them (tho some quite close to depots) and can’t respawn, as well as Osa/Rolands on the airfields

Thank you. I’m assuming that depots respawn right?

tysmmmmmmm

hello i am workin on a updated version how did you get a clean map? did you find one to download somewhere or just photoediting?

I opened browser map while in battle and downloaded it from page sources in browser dev tools. Same would work with any other map in game

1 Like

thanks