NR-30s are depressingly underwhelming

tbh i think the water pistol (gsh23) and the gun on the Mk108 are the hardest hitting. they barely leave targets alive. at least the HE rounds when it concerns the water pistol

lmao, the “water pistol” has gotten his velocity increased multiple times long ago when new power came out. It shares the same velocity with NR30, besides the fact that most aircraft with gsh23l have enough nose authority and aoa to lead it in. Except the Yak38, the rest both MiG21s and MiG23s can lead it just fine.

MK108 is another story. Yet it still does so much more damage with the HEI belts

Now on this match I needed to shoot at a Saab 105 that, after getting three crits, eventually killed both of my engines and left me completely red with a single bullet. Akan M75 is the best 30mm in game.

This game goes this way: kill them before they kill you. If you cannot kill them, they will kill you.

1 Like

Your problems stems from the real shatter which basically buffed 20mm to nuke level, while 30mm is now only a bit stronger. Before that NR30 had no real shatter and as such delivered awesome damage. Now it deals more than Gsh23L and has A LOT better ballistics, but Gsh is plenty strong.

Anyway, real shatter is to blame.

You are a creepy stalker if the person you are stalking thinks you are creepy - you don’t get to define it!

I don’t even know where you would look to find that information :p

Back at ya - what is YOUR experience with the cannon?

Some 20mm/23mm and 37mm cannons are still awful even realshatter was “fixed”

especially shvak and n37d’s and ns37 on yaks and subsonic migs, go figure. MiG17AS and Challe’s Yak9T didn’t sell well.

“someone thinks i’m something, therefore i must be it” is the most delusional argument i’ve ever seen in a while. Having a quick look on an anonymous profile on a videogame is not stalking. And still yet you keep proving that I didn’t even look properly, thus deconstructing your own argument that i’m a stalker. This happens when someone is terminally online; the fallacies build up in an awe to own a stranger on the internet.

My experience with NR30 is pretty simple: Hit, Crit, high lead aspect shots still going behind the enemy, GSh23L still getting me despite I’m forcing lag pursuit to avoid the MiG from pulling enough into me. The cannons are dogwater and the only positive point they have is range. A single shell from the single cannon from the J35XS will deal so much more damage than three NR30 shells converging in a point. Akan 30mm’s will always one shot enemies or crit them to an unavoidable death. NR30s are bad enough to land three potshots on a sabre and still see it bussin around.