Notification Error?

Hello everybody,

for context, I recently made a suggest post for the Object 640 ‘Black Eagle’. It was my first suggestion and I assumed that it wouldn’t go through but it seemed like it dissappeared. In the top right I can see the “other notification” and it appears as one but when I try to click on it it does not work. In addition, my suggestion is no longer pending but has disappeared from my profile. However at the same time it says I have created one topic but upon clicking that it goes to no where. Is this an issue on my behalf or is there something else going on? I thought my suggestion was good and I would like feedback on it before it goes live but it seems like its just gone. If this is in the wrong section please let me know where else to post. Thank you in advance.

thats actually normal, happened to me twice and I have another one thats been pending for like a week.
most likely if its completely gone they rejected it to be posted and it would most likely just need more details and pictures

How will I know if its pending or been rejected if the notification doesn’t work though?

it says pending if its pending, if it disappears its most likely been rejected. and the notification doesn’t work for anyone. if you want more clarification on what happened I would recommend contacting an admin( thats what I did)

Alright, thanks anyway :)

it says pending if its pending, if it disappears its most likely BECAUSE ITS been rejected. and the notification doesn’t work for anyone. if you want more clarification on what happened TO YOUR POST I would recommend contacting an admin( thats what I did)

(capitals are corrections that I just realized I had in that, I do that quite often )

Is there any admin in particular I should try to contact or should I just wait?

Check the Who is who reporting procedure and check the suggestion moderators.