Northrop F-20A Tigershark - Germans Abroad

Everyone gets a Tigershark , baby!!!

3 Likes

Hell, I think Canada tested it
I need to see if there’s a picture of that in my F-20 book, lol

1 Like

The only nations that tested it that are actual nations in game are the US and Germany

1 Like

Tree wise for China as well potentially, since Taiwan was somewhat considering.
However like I discussed in the update topic, I am very suspcetive about this going to a new tree, Turkey. Sure there could be other premium choices which are also familiar but hey.

The F-20 that was making rounds for testing in some cases literally had the markings for less than 2 weeks, don’t know man, maybe just US is best unless a country really really needs it.

3 Likes

I would love to see the F-20 coming to the German TT specially after the US was only able to get it as a 70$ premium XD

1 Like

That’s not likely at this point. The current F-20 is all I imagine we’ll get, and Gaijin will move on to other planes

4 Likes

Good idea,this could save from germany Too

1 Like

dont forget britian and canada, there is a reason one crashed in Canada after all ;)

they also did demonstrations in the UK, they just didn’t slap on the decals as they were not straight up desperate to sell the think at that point

True, but those demonstrations were performed by Northrop test pilots. Germany actually sent pilots from an evaluation unit to consider it as a potential replacement for the F-4F and F-104G and an alternative the Eurofighter.

+1, maybe it would be cool to have it as a researchable plane.

1 Like

Suggestion passed to the developers for consideration.

6 Likes