Nicho's new and improved Italian SPAA line for Italy

The German vehicles were removed and the Japanese ones are scheduled to be removed. All the Swedish vehicles were at least trialed by Sweden, meanwhile the ADATS was never trialed by Italy. If a vehicle can’t pass the criteria for a suggestion (already a very low bar) then it won’t and shouldn’t be added.

Japanese veichles removed? Yeah sure they said this from 3 years and they never did It and if You Hope that F16 AJ Will be removed You are completly wrong. And no any of these veichles (Germans,Japanese,Swedish ecc) never meet the criteria to be suggested but they are in game. And You are wrong again veichle like T 80 and Mi28 for Sweden were Just proposal and never actually tested by Sweden. So Italy Should get A10, Me163 and another infinite quantity of veichles because theh were tested? My friend You are trying to defend an impossible point, all others Nations alredy have or has fake/paper veichle, simplex You can’t accept the same for Italy

4 Likes

The F-16AJ was offered to Japan, it’s just an F-16A which itself does exist. You can make suggestions for vehicles that have been trialed provided there is sufficient evidence. The Centauro ADATS meanwhile is entirely a paper vehicles, Italy had no involvement in the ADATS program and it was never trialed by Italy. If your argument is that Italy can only be viable off paper vehicles then it should never have been made as a separate nation in the first place.

I think there are some great vehicles that have been suggested but I like War Thunder because it features real vehicles, I don’t want to see more paper/never realized vehicles/mockup.
Therefore I would like the same line barring those vehicles, ex. Draco, Centauro ADATS and OF-24.
I’m more keen to see something from other nation or were we had a say in it(Indigo and Kub with Spada)
https://topwar.ru/uploads/posts/2011-07/thumbs/1309957641_demonstrator-retia-aspide-06.jpg

1 Like

All of these would be welcome additions.

1 Like

Actually Japan can get “subnation” and imo it most likely will, copypasting F-16 was just the easiest and the least cost addition for Gaijin. Unfortunately Italy without subnation and a surge of interest will continue to stay the least played nation with lower amount of additions per update compared to other more popular nations.

So A-10 for Italy?

4 Likes

You can try to make a suggestion if you want

The F16 Trialed by Japan was the YF 16 not the One in game that Is a pure fantasy F16 Block 15 mixed to a block 20. And even the tested One doesn’t meet the Criteria to be suggested since It was never fitted with Japanese markings. And no Italy Is involved in the Adats program since a good Number of part of the Adats turret are made by contraves Italia

4 Likes

The Kub with Spada It Just a launch platform withouth a radar, You are suggesting something that was alredy discussion and judged impossible to introduce in the Game

It’s clear that You don’t know even the suggestion rule and criteria. You can’t suggest something Trialed if It doesn’t have e the markings of the Nations. want an Example?
The YF 16 trailer by Japan (a complety different thing compared to the AJ) was with US markings, There was never an Apache with Swedish markings,A Mi28 with Swedish markings,A Sherman with Swedish markings’a T80 with Sweden markings and ecc. You are trying to Justify how for other Nations Is ok having fake/paper stuff but for Italy no. You want to know why the fake Mi28 and AH64 was added to Swedish? Because there was nothing else to add for the Swedish heli TT. This Is the same situation. And You come here tovSay “but if the nation Is going to’ have only paper veichle It should’t be added as a separated Nation in First Place”. What Is this Reasoning? My friend we are talking about One single veichle. So Japan that has 6 should have bee never added, Sweden that has 5 should have been never added, Germany that had 4 should have been never added, USA that has 1 should have been never added. Gaijin accept to add paper veichles to’ a nation If there Is no other possibility from the Nations itself (F16 AJ, Swedish AH64 and MI 28 are the proof) so this is the only chance for now. And again Italy paid for It so It was very close to reality and since contraves Italia make the radar of the Adats You assumption Is Just the result of an inadequate knowledge.

4 Likes

What I was saying is that I either prefer a subTT option or something that we helped making but that requires new mechanics like the pet vehicles.
The Kub has one, like the indigo proposed by Nicho.

+1

1 Like

Are those two platform hooked? Because If not this veichle can’t be implemented since It Is impossible to make a veichle followers by another One. In the Indigo the story Is different since there Is a smaller trailer (not the One showed here) that can be hooked to’ the M113 radar. There Is also the Spada 2000 hooked to’ a truck that Will have something like 3 time the ammunition of the Kub. Even Indigo Will have double Number of ammunition compared to the Kub. So I don’t see why add a cezhk veichle that Will be interior to’ the Italian counterpart

1 Like

Then you should suggest those if you find them an available candidate, controlling 2 vehicles is already implemented ingame with the drone mechanic.

Yeah but You can’t control two veichles at the same time like this case and a drone do not depend on the ground veichle. Istead this two platform depend One on the Other One result impractical. Because You can’t move two ground veichle at the same time, You should rember that war thunder Is not a strategic game.While Indigo and Spada 2000 Truck are modular veichles with a trailer hooked and the Trailer Will work like the curchill Crocodile trailer. I Just see that You don’t want an Italian veichle in the Italian TT as top tier Spaa. And those two are Better because Indigo Carry the double Number of missiles of the cub while the Truck with spada 2000 Carry four time the ammunition of the Kub. And as I said a pleora of time for now Devs do not accept suggestion about a veichle that has the main weapons on the trailer. And If they do not accept a veichle with trailer feature alredy in game You can’t aspect that a functionality like the One that You are proposing Will be ever accepted. The case that You are proposing Is Just impractical and uselles compared to the previous two and It Is not Italian.

1 Like

As always you miss the mark and misunderstand everything that someone says.
No one here said that, for example, the Indigo wouldn’t be an ideal candidate.
What I said is that Gaijin could easily implement a system to switch between a radar and a launch platfrom and that there is also the Kub that is similar to the Indigo proposed by Nicho.
This isn’t far fetched at all for someone who knows programming.

1 Like

And If I miserstood You still not read what I wrote. The Kub and Indigo sistem are NOT the same situation. In One You have a modular veichle based on a single mechanic alredy in game (Indigo) that Is a single veichle with a trailer and not two separate veichle. The Other Is a mechanic not present and not possible to implement. You can’t move two ground veichle at the same time. You said that like drone You could control the platform and the radar in different moments, but for work the launch platform Need to’ be close to the Radar veichle. And now It Will work for You? Move manually to’ a point a platform abd then take the control of the Other and move It to’ the same Place? This Will probably require a tremendous amount of time and the platform that You are not controlling Will be vulnerabile to ANYTHING. You Will probably spend more time to move Both veichles istead of shoot down aircrafts. The possible gameplay Will be the same of a static veichle that spawn and remain here withouth move the whole game. What about reload? Since this veichle has only 3 missiles that compared to every other Top tier veichle in other Nations and to the Other candidates It Is nothing. Do You want some example? ADATS 8 missiles + a cannon, Flackrakrad 2 missiles on the Launcher + 8 to reload, Pantsir 12 missiles + 2x 30 mm cannons
TOR M1, 8 missiles, Ito 90 M, 8 missiles
And how Will You solve this problem?
When You shoot to’ 3 aircraft You Will try to get to a cap point with You launch platform completly vulnerabile to ANYTHING that See You? And even If You Will be Able to reload You Will Need to get back to’ the radar platform and again You Will completly vulnerable to ANYTHING.
And If You Will introduce this, what Will stop gaijin to’ put to’ Russia S300 and S400 Launcher that Will work in the same way but Will be ever more OP than Pantsir? Because even if S400 Is trash irl in this game Will be a divinity.
I’m Just trying to explain to’ You that this “possibility” Will Just be impractical and Will cause to Us even more damage

I’m not even going to bother anymore, I can’t explain all day long how more complex it is to implement deployable stations rather than a moving vehicle that you can switch to.
Just think what you want to think.

1 Like

Alfa romeo you can also take it off it’s a crappy vehicle and it’s not for war, replace it with AS43.