Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

french made export version for USA , for it’s FAAHD competition (which was cancelled due to budget cuts after the end of the cold war + another competitor was ADATS )

i see, but its head just like pantsir XD

i forgot those 2 , the …

FVS 987 Crotale NG

M113 Crotal NG

2 Likes

still , if wee are not talking about french missile AA , i wonder if wee will se stuff such as :

MiG-21-93 (russia)

Spoiler

Ka-50-2 Erdogan(israel)

Spoiler

SA 565 Panther(france)

Spoiler

SUPER 17(south africa)

Spoiler

Lockheed PV-1P(usa+france)

Spoiler

XM-701 GLAAD (usa)

Spoiler

and many more …

4 Likes

So… More Roland?
I would say we need a modern gun system more.

One could be a premium or event though

well yes , but i just feel a bit weird having a finish(finland) AA in are tree , when wee clearly had home-made version’s available

1 Like

I suppose so. The FVS 987 Crotale NG was what I originally thought we were getting.
There’s not many NG carriers, Mk 3 is pretty much non existent for all in one systems as well.

1 Like

Pretty sure this would go to the Soviets, the prototypes are in Russia, and was designed by OKB Kamov, Israel provided some avionics and weapon systems so it would be a combination of west and east technology. Would make for a decent premium or event vehicle.

1 Like

idk , i’m not as much into air and sea as i am for ground (that doesn’t mean i dont do reaserch on it , i just prefer ground)

1 Like

another wiesel to germany no matter which one because wiesels are cute and another one would be fun

i mean i dont see the benefit , but why not :

Wiesel 1 RMK 30

Wiesel 1 Rh202 und HOT

Wiesel 1 HOT

Wiesel 1 Mistral

Wiesel HOT (varient 2)

Wiesel MILAN

Wiesel FlaRak Stringer rakétával (basically the original ozelot)

like there are better small but deadly german vehicule that would be more original like :

Spähpanzer SP.I.C. (prototype)

SP.I.C. (production)

GSD LUWA

etc … and that’s just if wee talk small boy

3 Likes

Fun fact. The Wiesel HOT and VBL share their armement since they both use the ATM (Advanced Turret Modular)

1 Like

i’m well aware

Found this on Reddit.
Trompe la Mort: Death Cheater

Text could make a good decal.

4 Likes

Indeed

or a good premium , if gaijin are to lazy implementing eaver the leclerc “Ares” Prototype or the leclerc “BAYARD” Prototype (something that i clearly see happenning)

It’s possible. My only issue is that they’d be selling a 11.7 premium. I can’t tell what Series it is easily, but it looks like it’s an SXXI.

there are 3 to be exact , 2 of theme are S2 T8 (booth from 503e RCC) , one of theme is a SXXI T11. ( from 501e RCC )

pretty sure that photo you posted is from the SXXI T11 , mine is for sure

1 Like

Pakistani upgraded al-khalid 1s (placed foldered with mbt-2000) ammo count increased to 42 , laser warning system incorporating smoke discharges , fy-4 both on hull and frontal turret ark , Chinese gun launched atgms were also aquired in 2018 according to MOD Pakistan, dshk with continuous belt on top , apu system , other upgrades can’t be fitted in the game such as a new battle management system , ammunition display on screen etc engine/transmission same as the mbt-2000
Would also like the Pakistani t-80UD as a squadron vehicle for china .
Note:the img above shows alkhalid 1 without era since they are freshly released from factory

4 Likes

Oplot-P (customized for Pakistan but was never trialed)

EW3SpztXQAEed4Q.jpg:large

1200_0_1498232402-7556.jpeg

Pakistan did trial the Oplot-M, though but chose VT-4 over it.

EW3SkWKXsAAsDKA?format=jpg&name=large

3 Likes