Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Don’t have full source currently.

Mi-8AMTSh-VN

3 Likes

Only the second picture is a 2A0 as it has the PZB 200. The first picture looks like either T20 or T21 on a hull I can’t identify at the moment.

Nord 1500 Griffon II

Not a “jet”:

3 Likes

Highly doubt we’ll get anything from the current ‘scuffle’ we have going on for a multitude of reasons.

IS-100 M (IS-2 with 100mm main gun)
and IS-2 M to be the latest versions of the IS-2

3 Likes

IIRC this is not an IS with 100mm gun, it simply had its D25 removed and installed into ISU152 chasee by museum staff.

and this ?

2 Likes

Oh, then the story I read is probably a rumor trying to explain ISU152 somehow having IS-2 gun mounted at same museum, sorry.

2 Likes

That museum being the National musem of history of Great Patriotic war. If i translate it correctly and without grammar mistakes. Museum is located in Kyiv.

2 Likes

T-23 E4

Just put the tower Sherman E8 in the T-25 chassis

6 Likes

Low profile Sherman, my beloved

3 Likes

Can be nice tech tree alternative to Obj. 248.
With this variant we can get an IS-2M and a D-10T armed IS, the same time.
according to this reddit thread:
IS-2m w/100mm D-10t gun (IS-100m)(Repost cuz removed) : r/Warthunder (reddit.com)
D-10T was installed into some IS-2Ms during repairs to improve its firepower according to the book “Отечественные Бронированные Машины ХХ век Том 3: 1946-1965”, Солянкин А.Г.

3 Likes

It’s criminal we haven’t gotten the rest of the T20/23/25 series

1 Like

Lower base respawn times in air rb and better spread ground objectives.

Well, many here may have already noticed that I have a huge list of tank suggestions.
Most of these suggestions I made on the old forum.
But in this new forum, I’ll just put it on the wish list.
Object 277

It’s basically a T-10 on steroids and a 130mm main gun

10 Likes

T34/85M 1960

source : Modernized medium tanks in the postwar period. Tank T-34-85 arr. 1960

To tag onto this, the turret is British, armour is British, Chassis is based on the Vickers mk.4 (very loosely) and the Vickers universal turret can take an RH120, L7, Giat 120 or L11(might be L30, whichever is the earlier one).

It has exceedingly little to do with France and I’m sure there are better options.

1 Like

Its a photoshop, there are some transparency effect on some parts, laser range finder doesnt looks like from t90m, front turret plate is really off etc

Thank you. 100% itd fill the dire 8.3 gap

1 Like