Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

OK I fixed 🙂

Switch radar range to decrease instead of increasing, to ease management when closing.
Allow single increments to ripple quantity at least up to 8.
Add cockpit nav functionality, e.g. compass nav points for CCRP/SPI.
Add CCRP map identification to ‘mission’ targets.
Add trim functionality to SAS modes.
Fix broken cockpit instruments, e.g RPM reset to 0 at 100% on many US aircraft, F-105 vertical tape instruments, A-7D map overlay bleeds into other instruments, etc.
Ensure AI vehicles match the countries for the side they’re fighting on.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Oh if only…

A very unique plane that was never truly finished. I wish gaijin decides to go the Yak-141 route and give it equipment it never had but would if its development wasn’t cancelled.

3 Likes

I wonder where you will add it to Russia?, which is already very much aa and does not need new ones, missing a little new tree in the game, for example, Polish, or similar that would collect countries such as, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and the Czech Republic and so on and so on, of course as sub trees, because looking at what Russia is doing today, I doubt that any country wants to be in their tree.

1 Like

Anywhere.

To which tree you add it, Poles have long said that they do not want and do not want to be in the USSR and gaijn knows it, and it totally does not fit into Germany

1 Like

Let’s add yamato right away, already now the ships are so unbalnsowane that it is a tragedy and you want to add such a battleship to the game, total nonsense

1 Like

Event vehicle 1st aircraft from soviet, great britain & china, and event vehicle 2nd aircraft for USA & france

2nd aircraft premium pack rank 7 from Israel, china and france

PG02 with missiles (or any missile boat for Japan, since pretty much every has one now)

pg02_h-1233460524

(Yes I know they would OP af because of their range)

3 Likes

Amatsukaze would fit better with the same RIM-24/RIM-66 on other ships.

Also available is the Takatsuki which gets rid of the terrible dual 76 mounts that overheat faster than any other ship auto cannon for literally no reason and replaces them with high ROF 127mm.

They could also just make the Type 74 ASROC already in-game functional and just allow the torpedoes to target surface vessels after deploying.

1 Like

Not like the range matters anyways, the missiles we have in game for naval already exceed the engagement distances for naval guns

Well, not really. Italian and American has 10 and 14km. While PG02 would have 150-200km. These things would probably ruin Naval EC. Also you could just sail away from spawn point and shoot at ships from edge of the map.

Cant find the Russian one on wiki.

1 Like

The thing is, it doesn’t matter. Have you ever seen an enemy and have clear line of sight over 10km that isn’t a battleship? I haven’t

I forward this, I was rly confused when I saw that we got the kongsberg without the Javelin itself…which is pretty much the selling point of this particular RWS

Just in EC. In normal mode I dont shoot past 10km

1 Like

Honestly I don’t think its the range that would make these strong its the warhead which has a 570 lb warhead…

Is this something you’re suggesting or is it something that ASROC can do? iirc ASROC is only for ASW.

Some World War 2 goodies such as early war aircraft would be lovely to see

While it’s not something an ASROC would be utilized for, there should be no practical limitations for ASROC engaging a surface ship. After all, the actually warhead of the RUR-5 is the same Mk.46 torpedo present on the Chikugo.

1 Like