Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Is that a hellcat with a early Aim-7???

2 Likes

T-34 with T-54 turret

8 Likes

That would be awesome!!

Yes, Please!

Vespa 150 TAP

4 Likes

Yes

IMG_4772
Impractical but super unique Vickers 161 fighter.

1 x fixed upwards firing 37mm gun.

6 Likes

Sweet!

ZTZ-99(or WZ1001), with an experimental 140mm cannon

92JPN3_uR2Y

7 Likes

Would love to see a special tier for late Cold War 140mm prototypes, that could be fun, from the Abram 140, Leclerc 140… as well as more recent prototypes (Abram X, Leclerc ASCALON, EMBT 2022…)

1 Like

Seems like a photoshop. Doesn’t seem too real to me. They’d need a whole new autoloader too, and zero data exists online for its gun/rounds, meaning it can’t be implemented into the game without viable proof of it’s existence.

This is not Photoshop. For the new cannon and automatic loader, new depleted uranium projectiles were created, similar to those once used by Abrams.

5 Likes

Pretty sure this has been debunked to not be a 140mm multiple times.

1 Like

eh, I thought China’d developing a bustle auto-loaded MBT by now

no way … guess it never worked or did it?

purelly cosmetic

Well they are developing a new mbt

Got something pretty rare:
North Korean light tank. Supposedly based on the NK 323 APC, but bears no known official name, but believed to be in service in very limited numbers.
Built during mid 1970s, as a precursor to the ‘M1981’ Sinhŭng.
Typical engine front, fighting compartment at the rear setup (differs from ‘M1981’ Sinhŭng).
Likely mounting a 85mm cannon similar to Chinese Type 62, 14mm armor overall and 320hp engine.

5 Likes

yea … supposedly lighter one with a lighter cannon for more frequent pew pew than boom
dunno what happened to the Armata-esque MBT approach

Is China testing its future 40-ton 4th generation tank with multiple weapon configurations 925 003-99344be7
Idk where img this from , but i think china might be working on a 99 ungrade or a new mbt , surely they won’t abandon large caliber gun tanks

2 Likes