Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

But AGM has more range compared to a guided bomb dropped from a sub sonic jet. AGMs would give the jet some time to go into defensive position.

More than likely can use those weapons, looks like a weapons expo

Where Manul

i love manul

10 Likes

“the body is round” XD

1 Like

BMP-3 ‘Manul’ | BR: 10.3-10.7

• Armed with a 2A42 30mm autocannon, 7.62mm PKTM, and 4x Kornet ATGM’s.
  • Appliqué armor for increased protection.
  • UTD-32 Diesel Engine with 660hp.
  • Unmanned ‘Epoch’ combat module.
  • Laser Warning Receiver.
  • Prototype, planned to enter production at some point.
  • Real Manul(Palla’s Cat) and catnip included.

IMG_0665
IMG_0668
Manul BR: ♾️

BMP-3 (Shtora-1 APS) | BR: 9.3

• Armed with a 2A72 30mm autocannon, 7.62mm PKTM, and 2A70 100mm cannon with GL-ATGM’s.
  • Laser Warning Receiver.
  • Prototype vehicle only.

IMG_0667

7 Likes

Adding onto this, has anyone heard anything new on the BMP-3 ‘Manul’? I heard it was as supposed to be in production but nothing came of it as far as I know.

They want to make an uodated version with better protection against drones, basically to give it cage armour, maybe more depending on what army wants from it.
Additionally, I dont know if to believe it for not, but they noted the vehicle will UTD-32T engine producing 816 HP.
And about it’s future: it hasnt been even tested yet, but army seems to be interested in it, hence the reason for updated version.
But for certain they’re not accepting it anytime close during the war and it the testing itself can take several years. I am hopeful it gets accepted, but that’s it for now.

1 Like

A light attacker is not going to operate in a threat enviornment. It is not going to need to go defensive because it is dropping bombs on dudes with AKs in Hiluxs

it’s first developes for export, now the army are considering it, but changing the producting line needs time and money, so you know the rest

1 Like

Manul looks cute

1 Like

Sprut-SDM '24 with add-on slat armor

7 Likes

I love Paul:

2 Likes

Ethiopian Wheeled SPG
122mm D-30 mounted on a WZ-551 APC

5 Likes

T-90M tanks will finally receive T09-A6-1 Arena-M active protection systems (APS).

TASS reports this with reference to contracts concluded on the sidelines of the Army-2024 forum.

Spoiler

T-90M tanks will finally receive T09-A6-1 Arena-M active protection systems (APS).

TASS reports this with reference to contracts concluded on the sidelines of the Army-2024 forum.

"The corresponding state contracts for the supply of the modernized BM-2 combat vehicle, the modernized TOS-1A heavy flamethrower system on the T-80 base chassis with the development of design documentation, T-90M tanks with the T09-A6-1 active protection kit were presented on the sidelines of the Army-2024 forum by the head of the Main Directorate of Armaments of the Russian Armed Forces Anatoly Gulyayev to the deputy general director of Uralvagonzavod Dmitry Semizorov - the publication reports.

The saga of putting the APS into service for domestic armored vehicles has been going on for several decades and reached the finish line only at the end of the last decade, when the Arena-M began to be tested (https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/3953089) on T-72B3 UBH tanks (Telegram: Contact @milinfolive), which passed these very tests in 2023 (Telegram: Contact @milinfolive).

We hope that the Arena-M KAZ will be delivered in a modernized version to combat drones, the modification of which was discussed (Telegram: Contact @milinfolive) in February of this year during the visit of the former head of the Ministry of Defense Sergei Shoigu to the Machine-Building Design Bureau in Kolomna, since the key threat to armored vehicles on the modern battlefield is FPV drones, and only then “classic” RPGs and ATGMs.

2 Likes

Huh, I hope for real this time. I have seen this exact diagram in April last year.
Edit: Not just exact this, but actual this one (from the same TG channel)

This been reported quite a while back but still haven’t been implemented … not a single prototype still

1 Like

They just signed a contract in today’s news, so the prototype will likely come.
МО получит модернизированные машины для ТОС-1А и танки Т-90М (tass.ru)

1 Like

can it move its gun horizontally?

P-51B with a Malcolm hood

3 Likes

F-22A Raptor

Rare image of an F-22 utilizing external hard points.

IMG_0671

1 Like