Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

not the most representative pic for that one ngl (no offence)
M-SHORAD Increment 1-1

M-SHORAD Increment 1-2

M-SHORAD Increment 1-3

M-SHORAD Increment 1-4

and the other option’s

and here M-SHORAD Increment 2

3 Likes

Is the U.S. Army planning on adopting any of the other variants or just the:

• 4x stinger/2x hellfire, 30mm
  • 8x stinger, 30mm

packages?

1 Like

Leopard 2A5PL M1

A Polish upgrade to the Leopard 2A5 with a new KOBUZ RCWS that has a 7.62mm machine gun, 3rd-generation KLW-1 Asteria camera in it, and 6x extra GAK-81 smoke grenades. Would be great for a Polish Sub-tree, Visegrád Tree, or a Polish Tree w/ multiple Sub-tree’s in it at 11.7.

3 Likes

Ka-52M with LMUR

1 Like

information varies , some say all of them , some only the 4x stinger/2x hellfire, 30mm gun configuration and the 30mm canon/hunter-gunner sight/javelin configuration , etc …

there is also some mention of M-SHORAD Increment 3 , witch would replace the stinguer with a “Next Generation Short Range Interceptor” missile (Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Technologies to develop competing prototypes) , and had the capability for the 30mm to fire XM1223 Multi-Mode Proximity Airburst munition (MMPA)

and M-SHORAD Increment 4 , but here it’s better i just copy the text :

“On May 8, 2024, the Army issued a request for information(RFI) for M-SHORAD Increment 4, stating that this capability is to focus on delivering “air defense capability to support dismounted maneuver.” M-SHORAD Increment 4 is to include capabilities that can be transported on a C130 aircraft and that are air-droppable and sling load capable. It is also to be capable of integration onto platforms such as the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) and/or a robotic vehicle. The Army has requested RFI responses from industry by July 16, 2024 and that industry provide solutions that would deliver capabilities in the near term (FY2027 to FY2028), mid term (FY2030 through FY2032), and the far term (beyond FY2035).”

to make it short , unclear

1 Like

Strasbourg/Dunkerque

Jean Bart/Richelieu

Colbert (C611)

EBRC Jaguar

Leclerc Evolution

SA 365M Panther

Tigre HAC

Rafale M

Rafale B

Rafale C

3 Likes

Serval LAD w/ ARX-30 Turret

Equipped with a detection system and 30mm gun that fires 30x113mmB ammunition which includes SAPHEI and HEI. I’m not sure if there’s other types it will fire. Configured for anti-drone use/C-UAS. The vehicle pairs well with the Mistral-equipped Serval.

5 Likes

nice finally a fuchs which could make it to warthunder. I know there is a milan fuchs but that would be redundant

1 Like

Whats the SPAA next to it? Is it carrying mistral missiles?

French VBMR-L Serval Mistral. It’s a Serval that has a ATLAS-RC Mistral launcher on it that houses 2x Mistral 3’s and a GPMG. I believe it entered service. The Serval-L platform has numerous configurations. I’m pretty sure there’s an ATGM variant that fires Akeron-MP missiles in the works as well.

3 Likes

This is a very interesting piece of equipment with excellent characteristics, built on the basis of the M-84 (T-72). It is equipped with two 40 mm L/70 Bofors autocannons with a maximum range of 3.7 km, as well as additionally containers with RLN-TK missiles with infrared homing and RLN-RF with active HOMING. Both missiles have a maximum range of 12 km.

10 Likes

Wish.com terminator lol

1 Like

General Dynamics F-16C-30 (early/small-mouth) Viper

Similarly to the Mirage 2000C-S4, it could be an event vehicle, but there’s also good potential for it as a TT vehicle…
9L/maybe 9M, NO BVR weapons (Sparrow or AMRAAM), AGM-65B, GBU-8(?), possibly LGBs/TGP, etc

Bonus: Two-tone Marine “splinter” scheme as the event’s earnable skin, with three-tone grey “Ghost” (maybe specific to VF-43 Challengers), three-tone “Flanker”, and three-tone desert schemes available for GE

Event reward skin: Two-tone splinter scheme (BuNo 163269, NFWS/TOPGUN):

Spoiler

GE skin possibilities:

Two/three-tone grey (VF-43 “Challengers”, VF-45 “Blackbirds”, NFWS/TOPGUN):

Spoiler

Three-tone “Flanker” scheme (VF-126 “Bandits”):

Spoiler

Three-tone desert scheme (BuNo 163268, NFWS/TOPGUN):

Spoiler

F-16N 163268 14
F-16N 163268 1

F-16N 163268 4
F-16N 163268 5
F-16N 163268 6

I won’t lie, I’m a decently bit torn on it. Part of me wants it to be TT, but seeing as we already have 3 (2x at 12.0, 1x at 13.0 with AMRAAMs and other decently modern stuff), I feel like it could clog the TT up somewhat. However, if let’s say Gaijin decides to add 9X and later AMRAAM to the Block 50, I could then justify this in the tree.

However, it could also make decent sense as an event vehicle. Seeing as, if added in an earlier incarnation (and without a ton of modernizations) it’d end up as the best-performing F-16 in a dogfight (insane T/W, really good turn rate due to being lighter than Block 50). It could fit right in around 12.3.

2 Likes

I’m actually hoping this comes as a event vehicle

Its called HARPAS SPAA

I guess maybe F-16C Block 30 (F110-GE-100) or Block 32 (F100-PW-220) in 1988

Ah, right

Idk F-16C Block 30 in 1989 medium-range Air-to-Air Missile or limited AIM-7M Sparrow or none. but before integrated AIM-120A AMRAAM 2 years (enter service september 1991)

AGM-65B & AGM-65D but never armed GBU-8 and no laser guided bomb

In fact USAF F-16C Block 30/32 never used targeting pod before 2000

Air National Guard (ANG) F-16C Block 30 equipped AN/AAQ-28(V)2 Litening II in 2000 ~ 2002. and in 2003 ~ 2005 mounted AN/AAQ-28(V)4 Litening AT

Revert the shitty Viggen flight model :P

this implies the german aa at top tier is useful, which is false. It was nerfed to shit. Russia got an infinitely superior system for… reasons.

ILMAVE_GN_000365

Gib Gnat

Also mig21F with funny nose
ILMAVE_MG_1978

4 Likes

You would have me frothing at the mouth if they give you my god damn gnat, but ill accept us getting both at the same time. We need a hunter thats actually usable (fcking germany getting our hunter).

1 Like