Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

R-73 along with a thrust vectoring jet would be a scene to watch

Honestly I think the Yak-141 would be fine with the R-73, it’s not a very good dogfighter really so it would probably be fine to stay at 12.0 with them.

TAM VCA

2 Likes

Another thing I think should get more attention is the P-38’s! As it is in game, they carry a fraction of the bombs they should be able to! Right now they can only carry 500lb bombs (P-38 J and L), .50 cal. gun pods (P-38L) and HVARs (P-38L) and M8 Rockets (P-38G and J). In reality, it should be able to carry: 2× 2,000 lb bombs on the inner hardpoints, or 2 x 1000lb bombs also on the inner hardpoints, and anywhere from 4-6x 250 or 500lb bombs on the inner pylons alone! On the outer hardpoints, you have what we have currently in game. I just think that they really do the Lightnings dirty, and they should be given more attention!

1 Like

this would be nice, i mostly just use it as a heavy fighter/interceptor, i never use the rockets or bombs

Spanish M41 Walker Bulldog refitted with Israeli 60mm HVMS gun for Italian TT?

2 Likes

M38 Wolfhound fitted with the M24 Chaffee’s 75mm turret.

4 Likes

Japanese prototype Komatsu 105GSR.
Based on Komatsu B78 prototype IFV featuring 105mm cannon in an unmanned turret.

10 Likes

MiG-25PD/PDS with R40, R40D, R-60 and possibly R23 and R73 missiles but no other armarment
th-3913765498
th-482294382

it would be fast and have OK missiles but that’s about it
the PD and PDS versions have a Pulse doppler radar which also makes it more useful than the P variant

3 Likes

also On the Missiles I must add that While I Found sources and pictures of them with R-40D and R-60 (both on APU60 and APU60-2 launchrails) I haven’t found sources for the use of R-23 and R-73 type missiles but there has been a Claim that the last MiG-25s in soviet service were modified but not Redesignsted to use those missiles

the article I found wich claims the use of these missiles states a book I as the source to which I have no acess

also I found no information about Counter measures and ECM on the Interceptor versions

My small list for Germany:
Puma VJTF

Leopard 2a7+ or 2a7V:
Kf-41 120:

IFV KF-41:

5 Likes

Object 644
T-80B fitted with the diesel engine from the T-72B instead of the usual gas turbine.

2 Likes

Rheinmetall Lynx OMFV concept with the 50mm LANCE 5030 unmanned turret (one of the two competitors for the US Bradley replacement)

General Dynamics Griffin OMFV prototype with the 50mm ALAS-MC turret (one of the two competitors for the US Bradley replacement)
{ A newer version of the prototype is expected to be shown at AUSA later this year. }

2 Likes

Since we are starting to see more modern IFVs and light vehicles, I thought I’d put my own together

Chinese:
VN20
IMG_9378
VN17
IMG_9379

Germany:
PUMA w/Spike
IMG_9380
KF41 Lynx w/Spike

Soviets:
Kurganets-25

Pandur II
IMG_9384
Since the Soviets won’t have any F&F spike equivalents, this Czech vehicle can help fill that gap like they currently do.

4 Likes

South Africa Super Hind

2 Likes

2 Likes

god I these Space age looking tanks are ugly

so essentially an MGMC M13 ontop of a Sherman or Pershing?

you can dream