Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

IDEA!! Mechanic to stop new players from buying top tier vehicles to ruin top tier. Easy fix really. If you want to buy a premium vehicle (let’s say the challenger 2 OES), you have to be at one less rank (6) to be able to purchase that vehicle. And you can’t cheat by buying all the way to the top. Because then you’d have to be a certain level to do that. See? Easy fix. Let me know how it could be improved so people don’t get around the wrong way.

3 Likes

Gaijin wont do that due to premium sales, which I honestly do get in this instance.

4 Likes

M2 half track with 2x triple M8 rocket launcher. Don’t know if there were reload rockets in the hull.
M2A1 with M8 rockets

M20 AUC with a 75mm recoilless rifle instead of the .50 cal. This should’ve been the event vehicle instead of the mass-produced M8 LAC.
M20 with recoilless rifle

XM723 MICV, the predecessor of the Bradley. Would be similar to the XM800T but with a larger hull and the option to mount a TOW launcher on top of the turret.

13 Likes

how did u get this pdf

as you can see from the link, knds official site

Another one of the big Lohr family for France, the RPX90

7 Likes

105mm gun? or 90mm?

Answer in the name :p

Also this turret was put on one of the numberous AML variant, and it’s with an autoloader btw:

1 Like

All of those are awesome!!!

the-prototype-light-tank-t49-by-the-us-army-v0-keo6bpcojtd81
Would love to see an early M551 turret (so it cannot fire ATGMs) with a M41 hull

3 Likes

So it only fires HEAT and HE?

Correct.

1 Like

Ight

Honestly, It’s a very obscure thing to find any information on. Only thing I know for certain is that it was used as a firing trial and that it apparently did pretty well in that role. It did not test fire the mgm-51 shillelagh because it was not ready at that time and they needed to get started on the firing trials.

Nice

1 Like

Embt with the french ASCALON 140mm canon

14 Likes

You sure that’s the EMBT? Seems different, specially the turret.

3 Likes

Afaik a new leclercs with a 120 ASCALON and 4 crew should be there, somebody have pics of that one ? :p

Don’t think it’s the last of the 3 pics (looks like the basic Leclerc gun and not an ascalon), i guess it’s the Leclerc XLR.

1 Like

It’s a newer version of the EMBT

1 Like