Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I just want a Voodoo.

Cutless would be cool too.

T-72B3 with Arena-M

Details

Arena-3 covers 360 degrees in four quadrants with four modules, each comprising two sensor modules.

According to the manufacturer, two targets can be intercepted at each direction, at 0.3 second intervals. The system is effective at elevation of +20 degrees and -6 degrees.

the system is effective at target velocity of 70-1000 meter/second (pertaining to RPGs, anti-tank missiles and HEAT tank rounds).

Bekhan Ozdoev Industrial Director of the Rostec Corporation, said that Arena-M can intercept all modern anti-tank guided missiles. He claimed the Arena-M was capable of intercepting FGM-148 Javelin and Spike

Video/Images

IMG_4402
IMG_4403
IMG_4404

5 Likes

have my doubts on this tbh since aps’s that are for the most part fixed like this cant do such stuff, also any info on the quantity of charges?

Well, from what I know the charges shoot up and they self correct in the air, if I find the information on that I’ll be sure to reply.

yeah cuz it seems a bit odd, launchers correct the direction of the aps projectile before launcher in case its the type like the one you showed me but normally its limited too to the angle it can be launched at

Wrong pic

1 Like

Ok

5 Likes

In your photo there is a T-90MS, not a T-72B3 (Arena-E)

Spoiler

1 Like

I figured that out after I posted it, I just didn’t bother to change it right away as I was busy but thank you, I’ll do that now.

1 Like

T-72B2 would be nice, especially after ground goes to 12.7 and we can flesh out top tier properly.

1 Like

I’m not sure F-101 Voodoo (F-101A & F-101C) could be 9.0 or 9.3 BR but in rank 6

F7U-3M Cutless would be 9.3 BR before F3H-2

1 Like

M1A1 Meowbrams

13 Likes

Since for years now Germany enjoy the only French made 105mm oscillating turret of the game with the DF105, and for some reason France didn’t receive it also, nor it’s own vehicle using it, i want this for France :

Amx10RC turret on the ACV Puma:

2 Likes

BMD-2M

4 Likes

there’s no point in asking for it for france you already know what’s gonna happen

They call em the A-team

Cant be higher than T-72B3 due to having higher mass, worse engine, pretty sure it had old turret traverse (24° is very bad for top tier).

1 Like

It’s German tho? AFAIK France literally has nothing to do with it other than the turret being made by Giat.

“France have nothing to do except the turret, the gun and the ammo” globally.

Yeah, and Germany have nothing to do with it other than the hull ?

What if Kpz70 was only for USA or only for Germany?

1 Like