Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

well insides are scorched so its more salvaged for show from the battlefield

Lol talk about battle trophy XD

New USA SPAA between 2.7 and 4.0 at the same time between 4.0 (not counting folded, same vechicle) and 7.7 please.

Ballistic lead indicator for M42 would be nice

That exists?

There was a project to add a ranging radar like M163 has to the M42 duster.

Cool. I think that if that was added I’d be content with US SPAA. At least for a time until it got moved up and was useless again. Are there any proxy fuse shells for it? Because I think that those would be a better addition than radar

Yes

I don’t know if the RaDuster project ever had HE-VT ammo planned, sadly. Only know that it was planned to have external fire control integration and ranging radar.

M42_operation

3 Likes

Once again utterly disappointed in US SPAA and it’s representation in WT 😔

Thanks

Spaa is the one thing we have that we have a right to complain about as much or more than the minor nations.

Lmao! That’s true😂

I want this boi, what if we add a 155 mm into the TAM chassis?

VCA Palmaria - 155 mm OTO Melara Palmaria L41 - Argentine Army

btw, the P-3 high explosive shell has 11.7 kg of explosive charge for the VCA Palmaria.

8 Likes

Hummel, VCA, SP70, Pzh 2000, RCH155 … Germany will rival Ru in terms of sheer Bonk capability

+M109 KAWEST if the Swiss gets added to Germany

1 Like

hehe boi, bonk capability

Isnt that the TAM Chassis they turned into MBT size?

2 Likes

Gawd I can’t wait for the Boxer RCH155 it’s going to be a right meme, I want my stablized 155 HE launcher lmao. Hopefully Gaijin adds them in a way that causes minium drama, (i.e. to both the UK and Germany, instead of one or the other).

3 Likes

It is an elongated version of the TAM chassis