Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Libyan M113 with an 122mm D-30

8 Likes

Please!! Russian event maybe? Or middle easter TT? That plus a bunch of Toyotas would be great 😂

Need my m113 varients. I swear this vehicle will still be used 50 years from now eith even more goofy additions being added.

1 Like

Lmao seriously though

3 Likes

YPR-765, a Dutch IFV based on FMC corporation AIFV, which is a development of M113.

otr_gun_kba_m1

4 Likes

New wishlist item for me: F-5E Tiger IV

F-5E BuNo 741568 was taken from VFA-127, and upgraded with an APG-66 (smaller dish) and more advanced cockpit, and was marketed as an upgrade for the F-5E. Supposedly, it ended up being the basis for the F-5E FCU/SCU from Thailand, interestingly…
It would later have the modifications removed, and would be given back to another aggressor squadron (I think VFC-13).

Weapons-wise, AIM-9P-4s, AGM-65Bs, other standard F-5E weapons.

2 Likes

Want to see the ROC Bradley?

China has a lot of domestic IFVs. Bradley isn’t really needed for China.

Its not an actual Bradley

tPKXbr5-1

7 Likes

Oh then we can probably get this in game

1 Like

IMG_1713708916134
New chinese heavy IFV

3 Likes

well … “new” … not really when wee consider it’s just a photo that is resurfacing from the very begining/summer of 2023

but back then most peaple where interested in the upgraded T-72 behind it

1 Like

Oh. I thought this was a new tank

Austrian SK-105 would be nice. Since it was also tried and tested by Royal Thai Army, it would be nice if it could be the part of Thai Sub-tree in the future. (I have a soft spot for Oscillating turret)

3 Likes

full video , with the T-72 that was “the main star” last year ⬇

It’s possible one of the arms manufactures (maybe Norinco?) is developing a upgrade package for countries using the T-72s

1 Like

this is the conclusion wee saw as the most plosible back then

Just like what they did to Type59s
by the way, the chassis used in that ifv is also a 59.

1 Like

Apparently this is a VN11(Type 59 hull) with a unmanned turret. In this picture you can see it has the same hull as the picture I shared before.

1 Like