Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

600px-North_American_YF-93A_on_lakebed

I want this F86

8 Likes

FFS i want Iran/Arab so bad.

2 Likes

Theres a willy’s jeep with a cal.50. Should be America’s 1.0 spaa.

LOL PLEASE!!! Also one with 106mm recoilless rifle

I’d like the ability to disable Anime decals.

3 Likes

Bro, you just had a whole thread locked for this exact same thing. 😂. But ig if its what’s on your wish list for the game then you can post it here…

2 Likes

It’s already a feature in game. I’ve already explained that in your thread.

If you missed it you might find it going through your notifications, I’m pretty sure I replied it to you.

3 Likes

Real

I’m still struggling to understand why Anime fans get so upset when other people dont want to see their cartoons.

Most other groups just dont care, but you lot seem really upset at other peoples opinions. Yes, this is on my wishlist for the game. Giving people the option to disable that stuff wouldnt hurt Gaijins profits in any way, so I dont see why it couldnt be added.

As I said multiple times before now, it is already a feature in the game.

Nothing wrong with suggesting something, but this is already in game and I even explained how to do it so I feel a bit ripped off seeing this mentioned again less than an hour after…

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of anime… I’ve never watched an episode in my life. I’m not mad or upset, I just think it’s funny that a whole thread was locked and then you post the same thing here. Idk if they make this change or not

Oh okay. I was unable to see the your original post or the first few comments bc they were flagged before I opened it.

Maybe it’s not that you asked but how you asked.

1 Like

Meanwhile you’re derailing this one.

Ironic.

2 Likes

What was wrong with how I asked?

Enjoy.

5 Likes

The issue i think its too new for gajin to have it planned

When i mean new as in Argentinian actually geting it not the plane its self

2S38 exists, so…

Fair point

Ariete AMV was presented in 2023

Well, German get TAM because they developed it, clearly German didnt develop F-16 so a no.

Trivia time, in some degree, Germany Leopared2A7V(received after 2019) is even newer than 2s38(2017)