Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Me too, a Q-5 with 9L is amazing!
And, in fact there is no Q-5IV, the old name of Q-5M is Q-5D(project CI(China, Italy))

2 Likes

Those tornado brs are a bit optimistic. 12.7 for a gr4 when you know gaijin wouldn’t give it its asraams or brimstones?

1 Like

A large increase in the BR of the Wyvern. A postwar turboprop at 4.0 with that much speed, ammo and that bomb load is absurd, it near guarantees a ticket win for that team in ARB if someone on the Wyvern team just camps the airfield all game, which keeps happening. Nothing can contest their speed or ticket bleed at 4.0.

Would be nice if scouting actually works every time and not be some RNG button…

2 Likes

Removal of the matchmaking rule that sticks Israel with US almost every round.

Playing Israel is fun, but being stuck with US players isn’t.

F-15A for 'Merica 🦅

1 Like

End of year patch, be patient

Can’t wait for my F-15J.

1 Like

The Gripen is planned to come out this year and this likely includes ARH Missiles, and by assuming this hopefully it includes the F-15A. Probably going to drop somewhere in September using old formats.

Maybe we’ll also see the Flanker, Lavi and J-10

I’ll do you one better, F-15G

1 Like

I can see this vehicle as a event or premium, I doubt it would come anytime soon though (America will be first to receive the F-15). Germany can always get the F-4F Ice which is a amazing and cool vehicle in its own right.

3 Likes

It would be cool if it arrived within the next patch or so, but unfortunately the track record of German top tier air is 1-3 patches behind everyone else

3 Likes

Of course, there’s always the F-20G as well
F20.jpg.e6e8faf51e313ae48a491b8377bef00b

9 Likes

I feel like they will with this upcoming update, the NATO Germany seems like it has lacking top tier aircraft tbh

2 Likes

I’d actually love to see that in-game, I’ve always had the F-20 in mind and never knew Germany tested them!

I feel like they will with this upcoming update, the NATO Germany seems like it has lacking top tier aircraft tbh

If Germany got the F-15G I wouldn’t complain at all, they’re kinda struggling at Aviation top tier right now (besides the MiG-29 of course).

1 Like

Germany also tested the F-18 legacy hornet, working on getting photos of that one

Unfortunately, the Bundeswehr where penny pinchers and chose the F-4 over the F-16 and F-16

You guess this year gaijin consider new fighter aircraft rank 8 in Luftwaffe line after F-4F but before F-4F ICE ?

Not really i actually think it will come to U.S, Japan and Israel in the same update we can get both the F-15A and pre-msip Cs. They are pretty much the same aircraft just that the C has slightly better electronics and countermeasures.

The A didn’t get countermeasures till MSIP upgrades for that version which brought it up to F-15C standards.

1 Like