Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

The Yu Huo millimetre wave fire-control radar mounted over the rotor

Z-10ME (export variant)

It would be nice to see a upgraded PLAGF Z-10 in the future

4 Likes

5 Likes

British Mustang Mk3 running 150 octane fuel and 80" of MAP.
So you take the F6C, then give it P-51D-30 levels of engine power. shrimple as that.

4 Likes

I also thought so, the Cheli 2E was not developed for the British army, but for export, like the entire Vickers line

2 Likes

I think it would fit better there, but the reason Gaijin put it there is because it’s the best variant of Challenger 2, so noone would grind down the Challenger 2 line because the Vickers line would be both better and shorter.

But if they filled out the vickers line it could be longer than the Challenger 2 line with the 2E at the very end, where it should be, and the Chally 3TD at the end of the Chally line.

1 Like

zeven provinciën schip 1950

1 Like

Would be awesome to see Dutch ships but I have no idea which tree they would go in. BeNelux would be the ideal option.

3 Likes

How do you know?

Know what? AMRAAMS? Because they have already been anticipated and there are lots of files to prove its existence in the next update.

I see that schizophrenia hasn’t left this forum yet. xd All of you should wear tinfoil hats fr

It’s “every one can get a 2S38 day” today.
dae37e9b40908dd2eb6179f8d6411d66
7742fd3ede1828886cddc210fc47ac37

3 Likes

What in the god damn

1 Like

Give me a minute, let me go find the post in news section about amraam and the rewards when it releases

ayo, gimme names
I know about LEMURS but i haven’t seen that turret

1 Like

I just want an F-106 :(

1 Like

I don’t know, I’m search too

Found it

or this one for less clutter

Found this, possibly the Bushmaster IV

Supacat HMT Coyote WOLFRAM for Britain

1 Like

atgm or rocket?