Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

.+

RO2003 120mm Self-Propelled Mortar

RO2001 122mm Self-Propelled Gun

4 Likes

RoC CM-32 105mm MGS final variant

Add this to Chinese TT, Gaijin!

2 Likes

Dutch Army Thyssen-Henschel’s TH 400 6x6 Armored Fire Support Vehicle with modified Leopard 1A5 turret used for OPFOR

5 Likes

You thought 12 missiles was too much?

How about 18?

Loss of cannons tho if I’m not mistaken

Sabiex HIFV

AB14 TEMSAH

3 Likes

Spanish-made Verdeja SPG with a 75mm gun, based on Verdeja 1 light tank

2 Likes

You think 18 is enough?
How about 24?

5 Likes

It doesn’t. “Tracking” radar can scan on its own irl and that’s what Pantsir is missing in game.

2 Likes

Kaplan ATV

3 Likes

I thought the TH-400 was Germany?

Dude, this prototype is German, it was simply sold to the museum as an exhibit, here is the website if you are interested (14 photo)

1. Collectors > Museum History Revives - Collectors - Sindorf

P.s. Don’t mislead people

1 Like

M-84D (M-84A5) of the Croatian military 🤙

5 Likes

i prefer the first prototype (1995)

4 Likes

This is what I can’t wait to see if we get it in-game:

I want the extra firepower with the M86 mounted above the barrel.

5 Likes

day 10492385504 of asking for the A-4M

Improved coastal grind

3 Likes

Does it have ERA mounted on the turret or is it composite?

Side armor is RRAK ERA blocks, the same utilized on the turret and frontal hull. 🤙

3 Likes

Also the M-95 Degman:

^M-95 scale model without its distinctive ERA to show its welded turret

M-95 was/is a new design derived from M-91 Vihor project and was/is not based off of any M-84.
M-95 retained the 125mm gun and the RUAG 120mm was a proposed upgrade. (but since only 2 were ever build, fairly certain the 120mm was not trialed). Same goes for LAHAT. Same goes for the bustle auto-loader for the 120mm as well.
FCS used was Omega-D.
As for the rear part of the turret. It doesn’t have a bustle autoloader. Meaning it retained carousel autoloader. Instead there’s a separate bustle compartment at the rear of the turret which adds protection to the crew by storing the extra ammo (22 shells) there and might feature blow-out panel but I am abit skeptical.
The tank is powered by a 1.000hp V-46TK engine (like the upgraded M-84A of before) but can be be upgraded to the 1200hp V-46TK1 engine developed for the M-91 Vihor.
The transmission is also from M-91 Vihor. 70kph forward and 6~7kph reverse.
Its distinctive look is because of the installation of RRAK ERA supplied by Elbit of Israel. Protection is equivalent to Kontakt-5 ERA.

^M-95 Degman on the left with M-84D on the right.

After M-95 was put on hiatus. Some of its upgrades were applied on older M-84s to create M-84D.
Like the RRAK ERA, Omega-D FCS and the 1200hp V-46TK1 engine.

2 Likes