Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

glances at Russia

At least they have some variety(T-72,T-80,T-90)

1 Like

True, but procurement wise it’s arguably a worse nowadays than Germany is.
They have such cool and promising armaments that just aren’t entering production.

Swedish J-29A-D Variants (Tunnan) should get their drop tanks that are under their wings, about half way down the wing. Some variants also can carry their rockets and tanks at the same time. Historical images from the UN missions in the Congo, Museum vehicles, technical drawing, and training “missions” are shown below.

Id also like to mention that in the cockpit of the J-29B, on the left most side panel, you will see a knob that says “Robot Signal,” indicating that it was missile capable, however, I have not found any images of the possible missile, however, I do believe one of the photos above is one of them, or a CF canister.

The J-29B tank specs

It is 200kgs of fuel or 600kg of fuel possible and could be armed as incendiary bombs while in the air.

I know this is Wikipedia, but it’s the only I could find with minimal time use.

However, idk about other planes, but this would be the first plane capable of this action in war thunder, and I see it as a very useful feature.

3 Likes

would rather have the …

AMX-10RC with turret based on TML LATE (stabalised)

AMX-10RC TGR (105mm Reinmetal RH-150-20 SLR) (information unclear , but should be stabalised)

… but why not i guess

4 Likes

second episode of the “weird, unorthodox or good sh*t” list , a only built or partialy built vehicle list :

LAV III T-7 (usa)

T13E1 (usa)

T95E2 (T-95 with M48A2 turret and the rifled 90 mm Gun M41) (usa)

standardpanzer B1 (germany)

Thyssen-Henschel Marder DF 105 (FL-20 turret) (germany and most likely not france ...)

BT-7 L11 (russia)

BMP-3M "Arena-E" (russia)

T-62 (MT-12 Rapira 100MM gun) (basacly a T-62 with a 2s15 norov turret and gun) (russia)

T-72M1M ARENA APS (russia)

SG-122 SPG (russia)

Stormer 30 (UK)

FV3903 Churchill AVRE (UK)

Chieftain 140 mm gun test-bed (UK)

al-fao spg (210mm) (South Africa)

Type 97 Shi-Ki (japan)

XT-69 155mm (china)

NFV-1 (china)

OT-34-85 (china)

autoblinda AB.611 (italy)

Fiat 6614 (FIROS6 rocket launcher) (italy)

AMX-13 ACL-2 105mm (france)

Batignolles-Chatillons Automoteur 155 (france)

Hotchkiss chenillette DCA (france)

AMX-M4__T.O.B.120 (france)

UDES 03 (sweeden)

Fältautomatkanon m/45 (sweeden)

Ikv 91 bofors weapon rig (sweeden)

BMP-25 (finland)

Soltam 155 mm Self-propelled Gun/Howitzer M72 (israel)

AMX-13 NIMROD ATGM (israel)

BMP-II Elbit UT30 (israel)

SIGMA 10x10 155mm (israel)

9 Likes

This is part of where Switzerland can come in for France. The Mowag Shark mounted the FL-20 turret as well, so it wouldn’t leave France seeing our technology going to Germany again with us getting nothing from it.

3 Likes

Non independent Switzerland 🤢

1 Like

Which I can’t really allow the FL-20 to go to Germany then. It would either lead to a mass revolt or Exodus of the French community.

Meanwhile the Vilkas is going to Germany with Israel getting none of the shares.
I don’t much see the issue in Germany getting a vehicle they made. Hulls usually matter more than turrets in this game when deciding where a vehicle should go.

1 Like

The Turret can easily go to creating the Namer. Find a French chassis that the FL-20 is mounted on.
So it’s not a good argument.
The only condition in which the Clovis will likely be accepted by France is if Switzerland becomes the sacrificial lamb.

Sir, yes sir!

Also this is called differently but because its tank destroyer prototype that uses ground radar to automatically track targets.

In that case what prevents you from supporting a shared vehicle between France and Germany?

And the fact is still that Vilkas went to Germany.

Honestly with how much potential is left untouched in France the lack of one prototyped turret seems like not such a big deal either…

2 Likes

Because the DF-105 went only to Germany and Gaijin pulled an excuse out of their ass and called it good enough. We still don’t have the DF-105.

So Germany constantly getting French equipment just because of an arbitrary excuse that France has a large export market, so everyone that receives it should be the only ones to get it. Supporting that system will only ruin the health of the game.

I feel bad for the situation Israel is in for example, but they still have they’re own options. A French prototype turret that would only go to Germany would just be a direct insult to the French player base.
So excuse me for being very uncaring for any counterarguments. Especially because of what the FL-20 is.

2 Likes

After Italy get the Hungary subtree, only one word can describe it:
WIN

6 Likes

Kawasaki Ki-74.

Its already in the leaked data-assets Gaijin, please give me this.

4 Likes

And the Kawasaki Ki-64.

This thing is also in the leaked data-assets.
What are you waiting for!!!

5 Likes

I would like to see gameplay focused update only, there is way more than enough vehicles in game to play. Maybe some new sound effects and particle effects, better explosions impacts … maybe some map changes or gamemode changes, making respawning worth it, maybe some spawn protection changes … maybe make aiming more smooth instead of snappy as hell making it feel like call of duty too much, rebalance planes or helicopter in ground rb …

Most of these things are handled by different teams, which means you can’t really have an update hyperfocus on one aspect.

Since those planes aren’t russian. i dont expect them to come, but they would be highly appreciated

1 Like