Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) (Part 3)


mirage2000eg472mc
Let me carry 2 Exocet and 1 SCALP at the same time (I don’t know if it is even possible) and my life is yours Gaijin

2 Likes

Idk how it could be implemented gameplay-wise, but we have to get this, would be so funny
IMG_1935

2 Likes

As long as I get hunting rifle guy for extra fire power
image

3 Likes

USA Heavy Bomber between the B-18 Bolo and B-17 —> The Douglas B-19 at BR 2.3

The Douglas XB-19 was a four-engined, piston-driven produced by the Douglas Aircraft Company for the United States Army Air Forces(USAAF) during the early 1940s.

5 Likes

image

The T249 Vigilante reminds me of the Vulcan Armored Car

image

Its the if its bigger it might get better kind of solution. Though I see the T249 being more of a anti-tank monster then anti-air.

2 Likes

It only has 192 rounds though

2 Likes

Short barrel S2


Standard S2

13 Likes

You can ammo box

2 Likes

Its winter don’t make fun of S2. S2 is just cold.

1 Like

Chrysler TV-8 would be nice lol
image

1 Like

she was never built only model

rip anyways Kugelpanzer time


5 Likes

"Avro Lancasters are so beautiful! "

Bolton Paul Ltd… We’ll see about that…

B.III ME540, Gust research aircraft 1951.

Note how it appears appears to retain full armament, unusual for any post war Lanc let alone a test aircraft at such a late stage of its career.


lancaster gust alleviation

9 Likes

radar testbed?
nvm I can’t read

1 Like

Avro Fat-Caster

B.I (special) SW244

One of two Lancasters modified with a ‘Saddle Tank’ for testing in preparation for the B.I (FE). In the event a 18OOl bomb bay fuel tank was chosen instead.




4 Likes

Can we PLEASE get more ammunition variety for the amx-30’s 20mm auto cannon?
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/VvHhjWeofCQS

1 Like

Goes for basically all coaxes lmao but gimme apds on my leopard 2K and it’s thermals

2 Likes

They will send in to 10.7 if they do this

10.3 :3

I like it 10.0 with the Rad and I am hoping to also put the Puma 10.0, but if the thermals and the APDS are historical them it should get, at least the Leopard 2A4 won’t be alone (I don’t care about the Swat- something I am sick of the 30mm with Spikes)