Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Mr. @Smin1080p_WT , are there any plans to add new Japanese post-war trainer aircraft? I’m talking about a general, long-term plan.

1 Like

Nothing to currently announce at this time.

Bold prediction: 12th Oct first dev blog drops for November update

Its not something we have anything to announce for the foreseeable future (this year at least).

2 Likes

That’s a satisfactory answer. It would be great to have a choice—for example, the L-39 or the T-1 (the Fuji one, not the Hawk).

1 Like

Huh, another unique sign, although we still can’t have something different from a roundel for UK, Italy and France (as well as some subtrees).

Domestic JASDF trainer aircraft with armed to rank VI ?

Mr. @Smin1080p_WT, are there currently any improvements being worked on for Air SB, or is it not really in the plans at the moment?

Why do many limited-time or discounted vehicles no longer get announced on the official website, and can only be seen in the game?
QQ_1790674656221

2 Likes

Yes. Fuji T-1 aircraft (three variants), Kawasaki T-33A, and De Havilland D.H.115 Vampire T Mk.55. All armed, all capable of ground attack.
afb95cff350b6b64846a62c73cc069fe830d8af9 (1)
d1bb5a73a0a5c94318ea153141308cd1ebb2c419 (1)
951598605d1a2de2a7a48cf8540ecfc6b96097c2 (1)

4 Likes


did i got chat banned and didnt get a notification?

F-15EX devblog today, I know it

5 Likes

No it looks to be a bug, there were others with the same issue.

Aren’t these personal discounts?

no, it’s a new thing as far as I know, every 7 days a couple vehicles will come on a mild GE sale, pretty cool, picked up F-89D that way

i love how direct hits from AIM-4 CANT KILL BOMBERS

1 Like

I see, btw I would buy IAR-316B if it was reintroduced into Italian TT, still don’t get why we don’t have it considering all the other Romanian vehicles are placed there now.


not at all I haven’t activated any discount cards

I think the Type 96 Illa is a removed premnium, so it is a limited time. Check your in game messages

HMS Royal Oak Blog today