Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Thanks! Will it say in the AMV Blog how and why it got added?

It’s in the Swedish tree, as it is a Patria operated by a third party nation that isn’t a subtree

As for why? Well, why not?

I just explained that. Its a Finnish modification of a vehicle designed for the UAE using the Patria hull.

So its ideal for events.

Sorry, i was in a rush, i couldnt read the rest of the posted post, sorry

When should I expect dev season to start again btw?

I think, after the battlepass is over

1 Like

My guess either on the week starting the 5th or the week starting the 12th

1 Like

Early as 8 october, or late as 20 october.

3 Likes

MIG-25 seems to do well with pretty much worse everything, it’ll be fine.

that is not true

the Mig-25 has way better fuel economy at low speeds and low alt

Kindly given us by Gszabi:



Looks dope at 9.3, makes me even happier

6 Likes

😂 Welp I’m sure that’ll help when coming in to refuel/rearm

Thanks for the 90% packet loss Gaijin

Looks neat, might grind it out. (Or lose it after 4 tasks like the last ground event i grinded)

9.3 seems like a fair BR for it, I’m happy it isn’t releasing overtiered.

So, uh… Gaijin…?

https://youtube.com/shorts/7M4YzH7m_0E?is=fkk4vfisfbB2x7-y