did you not hear me say it should retain 12000 kgf not 10,000 kgf pw299 just seem to be under performing in game its simple math
According to YOUR math lol
to tell me according to the dev teams installed thrust (stat card) math the J-16 should have close to 16872 kgf per engine in real life
Go on make a report with your math and try to prove how Gaijin is wrong then
I’m sure they will accept calculations from some random guy on the forums that trys to act like an expert lol
I’m not being an expert or acting like one its simple that’s according AN EXPERTS math that the 4-8% is true for a good engine real engineers made that not me -20% is insane
Then get the calculations from those experts and make a report quoting their calculations
yea I’m sure I will just dial up the engineers who made pw229 and ask them for classified information so a video game would stop nerfing a engine
So, you don’t actually know whether Gaijins calculations are wrong then
I do because engineers publicly said a good intake system and a good engine is about 4-8% loss of thrust when installed NOT -22% pulled straight from trust snail bro
If you have a source then bug report it, shouldn’t be too difficult to gain some attention once you make it.
I can try but I’m not expecting much of anything
Might as well
you know that the intakes of the J-16 and F-15 are vastly different?
Go find a reliable source stating the installed thrust (not the static thrust) and put it in a bug report then
lol
lmao even
I’m guessing Ron means by size not anything else
they are quite literally far apart from each other
have you looked at an F-15 and a J-16 ;) lmao
wrong
they have different shapes and are using different mechanisms for the intake ramps
No, they obviously are the same
The J-16s intakes definitely a different distance apart, shorter, smaller, located lower or anything like that