Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Mig-23 can use the Magic 2

3 Likes

Nahhh, need better CAS

Begleitpanzer? Is that you???

man if i only had a source saying that the Mig-29SMT is MIL-STD-1553 compliant so it can easily use nato weapons

image

6 Likes

Begleitpanzer 152

I like the "for this major update "part

image

Sky oddesey Pt.2 RR&D is still pinned btw

2 Likes

I was wondering if you could kindly provide some insight into whether submarines and modern naval vessels will be released next year. We know from the mobile version that missile and anti-missile mechanics are highly complex to implement, and we fully understand the time and effort that go into such development — though it has certainly been quite a long wait for the player base. Alternatively, could you also clarify whether development resources are still being allocated to submarines and modern naval vessels at this stage?

1 Like

+30 implemented suggestions are still open for comments in the suggestions section, some 6 months late. If you guys have free time you can apply and be a mod this instant I suppose

I’d apply to be a tech mod if it were open, theres too many reports to go through for the current team methinks

2 Likes

Master_Taez gearing up to ‘Not a bug’ all the useless/spam reports and nothing else:

image

4 Likes

n84Xw2pIAAAAAIhlZGSSdbiHjpI3zgA0mAX2dg2mAAAAA

6 Likes

The BVM is fine, the T-90M is mid at best and the Arena is barely worth grinding.

I haven’t even started researching the Arena because of how little value it has.

F-15EX dEvBoLg today, it know I

5 Likes

Nah F-15E RMP trust

2 Likes

Tech mods simply need a hug, nobody loves them.

5 Likes

center-26 showing some interesting potential stuff to add. fully unmanned bmpt when gaijin. dw itll be balanced.

Spoiler


ngl the new turret is hideous

2 Likes

I know some of them, and I like them :3

X-32, double trust

Zhuk-ME radar issues , and would take close to 60% of the jets avionics and electronics , would be nice to see but Russia isn’t getting aim120s any time soon

honestly don’t know where you got easily from