If only they give it wheel steering for the rest of its landing gears.
Can still do some funny stuff with it though just with the nose wheel steering.
If only they give it wheel steering for the rest of its landing gears.
Can still do some funny stuff with it though just with the nose wheel steering.
2 operators (VKS & PLAAF), maybe 🤔
I don’t think gajin ready the ultimate 4+ gen fighter aircraft (enter service equipment) from VKS and PLAAF in late october/early november update
For me, wait the USAF F-86 with AIM-9B & F-86E, VVS MiG-17 with Air-to-Air Missile & MiG-19 early variant (none infrared-guided air-to-air missiles) for researchable tech tree
And waiting initial service Strike Eagle for the USA tech tree
F-15EX devblog in few hours, I know it
Right, so if Germany isn’t getting a Leopard 2A7A1 or Leopard 2A8 for the time being, but they’ve included a 2018 EMBT and hinted at the 2022 version, can we assume we’ll get that vehicle in both the French and German trees? Killing two birds with one stone! The question is: will it be this year or next?
Where did they hint that?
smin, do you know that in our game right now, the aircraft alert sounds are only in Chinese, Russian, and American? I want to know if Gaijin has plans to add independent voice alerts for aircraft from other countries, such as French or British English.
You said
I’m fine with the Baltics and Ukraine as a sub tree for Poland, or for Czechoslovakia. Not the combined
I actually said:
So let’s say, hypothetically speaking, a Polish/Czechoslovakian tree arrives in the near future
Which I think fairly unambiguously refers to a combined tree.
So you don’t support numerous sub nations being crammed into a Polish+Czechoslovakian host tree. Yet you do support a similar number of nations being crammed into the British tree. And there, we take a very lengthy circle back to the very first message regarding the double standards across different nations.
Which I think fairly unambiguously refers to a combined tree.
I think the / is causing a bit of confusion because I see it as an or instead of an and. It would be better to use - instead because that’s something more and-like
Yeah I can see that. But given that, for our entire conversation, I had only been talking about a combined Poland+Czechoslovakia tree, I really didn’t think there was any room for misinterpretation.
So you don’t support numerous sub nations being crammed into a Polish+Czechoslovakian host tree.
as i understand it if its just a Polish or Czechoslovakian tree then he has no problem with multiple subtrees, but if its a combine TT if Poland and Czechoslovakia he doesn’t want multiple subtrees, UK has 3 sub trees it doesn’t need more
UK has 3 sub trees it doesn’t need more
So you are against the addition of Canadian (or New Zealand) vehicles into the British tree? That’s a brave stance to take round these parts
if we had the sub nation suggestion folders i wouldn’t have any problem but now UK doesn’t have a lot of space for more subtrees
HMS Royal Oak this update? I believe it. Definitely not cope
lol interesting
Given the choice between it and either subs or a county-class destroyer, I would probably still vote for the either of latter, but if its another dead update , like we had at the beginning of the year with just filler coastal boats, then yeah. its long overdue.
Hmmm… I don’t know where to post it… I’ve been trying to make a suggestion for a Top Tier Israel historically accurate Modern Camouflage, but it’s never accepted…
Should I make a post on the Issues platform instead…?
Are the devs still working on the Aerial Warfare mode?
Are we going to see a return of the Deep Strike mode at some point?
I think that would be a post for the Issues platform