Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

IT’S NOT THIS WEEK GUYS

complete sentence

whats not this week?

CM disclosure

ofc, were you living under a rock?

Yeah definitely balanced holy

@Smin1080p_WT Good noon,

this is kinda a throwback question to something i asked a while ago, and this is about the model of the FB-10 and FB-10A visually vs in File stats, back then you said:

is it possible that it could be somehow passed on internally for further investigation or something?

thanks for your time.

1 Like

Day 22 of waiting for Cypriot sub tree

1 Like

US F-102 is carried by full F3H teams

1 Like

When H145M to 12.3?

Zusammenfassung

Screenshot_20261008_120749_Chrome

1 Like

I feel it, today is the day
F-15EX devblog today, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it :D

12 Likes

Nah, today is the day @GxneralEagle-live makes his F-15 bug report

4 Likes

I really want it to be this week, but Gaijin always does announcements towards the mid or end of the month. I expect the CM Disclosure on Thursday the 15th of Friday the 16th.

Im not feeling it

@Smin1080p_WT

Could we expect to see missions or battles more focused on using bomber for there intended purpose or new gsme mode or plans where bombers aren’t useless?

1 Like

For Serbia, it was part of the deal. Indian new deal for the 110 or so more rafales also include home made air to air missiles

Edit : after a check, Serbian rafales finally won’t carry Russian missiles due to sanctions. France isn’t going to deliver meteor to Serbia either for some reason.
Indian rafales should trial the ASTRA mk1 and mk2 circa 2028 along with the 114 rafale deal however

F-15EX2026

14 Likes

I HATE TOP TIER, I HATE TOP TIER I HATE TOP FLUFFING TIER !!!

Spoiler

You lot getting the picture ?

2 Likes

I’d like the AIM-54s to get their SARH guidance modeled

Day 1325 of waiting for Polish tech tree

5 Likes

I’m just going to lose it in a minute it