
This is a picture my friend sent me. The original text is in Chinese, and I used translation software to translate it into English. It seems to be related to the Meteor missile, but I am not very clear about the source of this thing.
Ramjet is another type of ordnance so qualifies.
Let’s add 10 more reskin copy pastes to another tree because they do not have original vehicles to carry this and their mains cannot comprehend to grind another tree
What planes would you give to the US, USSR and Chinese tree?
Or are there any real ramjet variants of the R-77 and AMRAAM that I am not aware of?
Does CM update refer to the next version?
only on paper


No, it’s this kind of post
The best USSR can have are the R27EA.
Not a ramjet btw
(Also, unsurprisingly, not the best they can have)
Well, what would be the best they could have?
R-77M and R-37M
Neither one of those are ramjet tho
Screenshot seems to be from blender
ramjets have been in game since june
I wouldnt trust this too much as it is blender and a discord server and I the range of aircraft using it wouldn’t change
True, I forgot the Kh-31 was ramjet
The only ramjets Russia has are primarily anti-radiation or anti-ship, so…
KH-31 and ASM-3 respectively unless I’m missing another
At least with Japan they made a TVC ramjet version of AAM-4 referred to as AAM-4TDR only ground launches tho never mounted on anything :(

I would not add them for one year
ramjet r77 was test launched