Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Also, I want to ask, are these active radar missiles that have already been optimized now completely finished products? Because it is very obvious that the missiles’ terminals swing randomly and lose the target. I think it is caused by the incompatibility between the navigator and the missile’s flight performance. Does Gaijin have plans to optimize the navigator to make it compatible with the new missile parameters?

1 Like

I can even observe the missile itself beginning to rotate, and this rotation is vertical rather than radial.

Do they plan on making them production before 2028?

They simply couldnt care less to fix even stuff like identical vehicles having diffirent brs. So yeah you have to wait years for them to fix most obvious br diffirences that you dont need any statistics to fix. One example Amd.35 Sa47 which is 1.7 compared to the tech tree 1.0 one because it has a gun with worse pen, worse reload, worse ballistics. But wait 47mm is bigger number than 20mm so they put it at 1.7. Everyone knows the tank is a slight downgrade at best but nothing will happen to it cause its rarely played event premium. For like a year french B-26 was higher br in air rb compared to US one. I had to leave same feedback under the br changes like 4 times before they noticed and changed it to be the same.

Is there supposed to be a CM disclosure before the anniversary update?

Or just one before the December patch, I can’t remember…

1 Like

Should be yeah. Last year was CM 8 which is what announced Greece as an Israeli sub tree.

1 Like

Thanks

my favourite and most recent example is the J35J (J35XS without flares) being at higher BR than the J35XS in sim…

2 Likes

I thought there’s supposed to be one for before every patch.

wait really? thats so funny, sim truly gets forgotten

doesn’t need a genius but yeah…

11 Likes

Tbf I was going off your mention of 6 missiles

1 Like

Where Gaijin doesnt have the budget for it, the communtiy does:

Will replace VWS for proper VWS not placeholders

1 Like

Day 7 of waiting for MBDA Meteor

1 Like

Can’t wait for the US to get these fancy new “F-18s”.

5 Likes

new f-18s??? is that AI?

Ah, the F-18SU

1 Like

NGL it looks like someone googled “fighter jet” and copy pasted it onto a sky canvas.
They even have the gear out still lol.
Infact those kinda look like Warthunder plane models.

3 Likes

Wow that is a very extensive redesign for the Super Hornet

1 Like

last f-18E will be made in 2027 I think which is pretty soon for the big hornet they should make f14Ds with aim120s in the factories so we can finally have it in game