smin, do you know that in our game right now, the aircraft alert sounds are only in Chinese, Russian, and American. I want to know if Gaijin has plans to add independent voice alerts for aircraft from other countries, such as French or British English.
Also Indian English pls
No immediate plans.
When BR decompression and Su-30 premiums at 13.7?
Late to this but there are 2x ECRS Mk2 radars that have been delivered so far. The follow on order was for additional 38 radars and for the 2 existing radars to be modified to production standards.
We know one of the prototypes was fit to ZK355 I’d assume the other was used for ground testing. Both of them will be production ECRS Mk2 eventually though.
Shameless plug:
Also, I want to ask, are these active radar missiles that have already been optimized now completely finished products? Because it is very obvious that the missiles’ terminals swing randomly and lose the target. I think it is caused by the incompatibility between the navigator and the missile’s flight performance. Does Gaijin have plans to optimize the navigator to make it compatible with the new missile parameters?
I can even observe the missile itself beginning to rotate, and this rotation is vertical rather than radial.
Do they plan on making them production before 2028?
They simply couldnt care less to fix even stuff like identical vehicles having diffirent brs. So yeah you have to wait years for them to fix most obvious br diffirences that you dont need any statistics to fix. One example Amd.35 Sa47 which is 1.7 compared to the tech tree 1.0 one because it has a gun with worse pen, worse reload, worse ballistics. But wait 47mm is bigger number than 20mm so they put it at 1.7. Everyone knows the tank is a slight downgrade at best but nothing will happen to it cause its rarely played event premium. For like a year french B-26 was higher br in air rb compared to US one. I had to leave same feedback under the br changes like 4 times before they noticed and changed it to be the same.
Is there supposed to be a CM disclosure before the anniversary update?
Or just one before the December patch, I can’t remember…
Should be yeah. Last year was CM 8 which is what announced Greece as an Israeli sub tree.
Thanks
my favourite and most recent example is the J35J (J35XS without flares) being at higher BR than the J35XS in sim…
I thought there’s supposed to be one for before every patch.
wait really? thats so funny, sim truly gets forgotten
Tbf I was going off your mention of 6 missiles
Where Gaijin doesnt have the budget for it, the communtiy does:
Will replace VWS for proper VWS not placeholders
Day 7 of waiting for MBDA Meteor
