Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

I’d say its too niche and unknown for either the tech tree or premium status. I doubt it’d be anything other than an event vehicle, which means not any time soon since the F-14 IRIAF just happened.

Please do me a favor and teach all those people that keep dying to Phoenixes how to deal with them then.

Having half your team disappear before you can even see your enemies is not fun.

That is incorrect. The Canadian Hornets have all is carrier capabilities kept. they where never removed.

Yeah, I did correct myself in the reply after that. However I have read in multiple places that the CF-18s do not have the automatic carrier landing system (which wouldn’t matter in-game, but IRL it is an important factor)

Next update better be India

As in giving India a tech tree of their own? Yeah, that’d be great

1 Like

I’m not about this “automatic carrier landing system” but the landing gear for carriers was kept as they are useful in the Arctic and its small airfields.

Yes they have a lot of cool planes and tanks for example the Indian HF-24 Marut made in 1960 was the first ever supersonic jet fighter made by an Asian country and one of the first supersonic jets in the world

Yes, in the second reply I did mention that the CF-18s kept that stuff. I guess I should have edited both.

You saying that to edge on @Major_Majestic36

1 Like

Niche/bad? Perhaps
R.511 at br 8.3 absolutely rock in sim. I could imagine the phoenixes at an even lower Br than the F-14A to do the same.
Prob worth noting that I don’t think the F-111B would get a pulse duppler. So having them without lookdown would lower the Br even further.
At whatever Br they put it, i’d want the F-111B though.

The F-111B would have the same radar as the F-14A

1 Like

I would say subs in november, with december introducing big titles like EFT, hornets and su30s

1 Like

Ah yes, was just checking and wiki said PD.

1 Like

Sounds possible, yes.

Whatever it is, i’m excited to see what more rank 8 air premiums will come.

Kfir C.10, Atlas Cheetah, JA37D/i and F-4F KWS LA lol

1 Like

Pretty good guess…

Ey man, you’re not supposed to get me hyperactive. I’d buy all those jets and go broke.

Bison makes me give less chances to the Cheetah though. The rest would be my best guess for their respctive nations.

1 Like

I’ll use a spoiler next time lol

1 Like

Gajin not add new premium pack (pre-order) aircraft in rank 8 again this year

But maybe 2025

Columbian sub tree for israel after Chilean ?

China tech tree no the early aircraft premium pack (pre-order) rank 8

Sadly, I’m not sure that would be 12.3 or 13.3