Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Ok I’m no longer close to debt now lol

ok now go grind heli mods

1 Like

Nah I wanna see forum post from salty Germans saying the SAV should go up and “spawn camper punished” even though, I was nowhere near spawn but close enough to deny a whole team to cap anything. : P

Just get the MiG-23ML and do like 3-5 games a day

3 Likes

Definitely

Thanks to Scharnhorst I’ve got over 7 million silver lions now 😅

4 Likes

I know a 120 could be fitted, failed to find pics tho

1 Like

What’s the point in having load of air maps gaijin, I lost count how many times I had Southeastern China.

1 Like

Absolutely not.

1 Like

Basically launching a volley of 120mm bombs held back by parachutes, similar to how flak ballon works. In war thunder likely never going to be relevant.

2 Likes

iam so disappointet.
its already 1 min into the 12th and i havent recived my Squadrone points so i can finish the T90S so i can move on to the glorius CTWV RCV.
Where ma points Gaijin :D

1 Like

Well, they tried their best

And the Germans even seemed to have had a similar idea

3 Likes

Exocets being binned wouldn’t be unheard of. I’m sure I mentioned it earlier but the German FAC thing (Albatros?) has the tubes for it but doesn’t have the missiles themselves.

I just don’t want Seacat since they’re so desperately bad.

Yeah I’m hoping for that as well.

2 Likes

That’s my wish too but it could be further into the future as well.

2 Likes

Kinda the opposite for me lol.

I’m expecting F-15E in October and then F/A-18 in December along with other 4.5 gens like Eurofighter, Rafale, F-2, etc.

uhhh- I don’t think Legacy Hornets are 4.5 Gen.

Let’s see ya- the A/C models are 4th gen still. So they’d make no sense coming with the 4.5 gen stuff.

6 Likes

Eh i guess it depends if you’re looking at the upgraded models that other nations have done. Imo none of those f18 are 4.5 but others may disagree

2 Likes

When I went googling for the Hornets gen, the Super Hornets were listed as 4.5 but not the Legacy ones those were listed as 4th gen.

Also, true the latter upgrades of stuff like the CF-188 have been upgraded to the point you can try and call it a later gen but at its core it’s still of F/A-18A.

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like