Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

you dont care. Most china mains? Ask them. Lmao

and Leo 2A8

and CV9035NL with Spikes

That is what most of us think, so therefore I put emphasis on we instead of I. VT4s are in dire needs of fixes, and any attention going to it is good.

2 Likes

I really wish for it because I think it’s the only way they’ll add the EBRC Jaguar lmao

Really!? I was not aware of that! Of whom?

Singapore i think.

Lord knows what they intend to do with them.

if you ask any nation’s main for if their vehicles should go into another tree also they’ll get mad af and say things they really shouldn’t

remember US mains tried to claim all foreign modifications of „their“ vehicles

Naw we just want the m36b1

no no no you want it

but you’re not all

But… Singapore is not BeNeLux…

Nah none of the BeNeLux country have shown interest in buying a Leopard 2A8
The only country with the Leopard 2A8 in service is Hungary and Germany

Edit: There’s also Lithuanian, Italian, czech and Dutch MoD who wants to order it

unless we’ve missed something

perhaps pug wasn’t quite as much of a civilian in Asia as we always thought

Lol we’re talking about benelux and asean ground trees at the sane time.

everyone else was talking about BeNeRance

Good for them 👏

Me and ghostawacs dont count i guess.

You dare go against the crown?!
My Leopards will walk over you.
Or not. I suck at ground.

In irl, they already own them, no matter who bought them. For example, Germany recently blocked a deal between Chile and Turkey to upgrade Leo 2. Because Turkey is doing it without an agreement or license.

If we talk about the game, if a country is not fully represented in the game, the equipment of this country will be added to the manufacturer, and nothing else

I mean unlike German, US, Russian or Chinese mains, the Japanese mains are actually somewhat decent on average and will inflate it’s statistics.

You might want to check that again lol.

1 Like

Same with the French. However, the key is that we need more eyes on the problem. According to the heat map - not even a full representation of the playerbase - making Japan mains having a look at the VT4 at least doubles the amount of games the tank will be played.
Problem is, they will be smart enough to not play it after realizing how bad it is.

1 Like