Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Would the F-111B provide anything meaningful over the F-111A?

No

so what are we expecting from the next update?

I’m guessing Submarines in December, just in time for Christmas sales

and nothing worth noting in October

1 Like

Does make me wonder if we will see 3rd gen fighters get ECM pods first as a test, though with how gaijin handled giving all 3rd gens their amraam its pretty likely some nations would be ignored like they were with amraam

Based on the teaser they put at the end of the F-111 devblog and the appearance of the Vulcan in the Brazil video maybe strategic bombers, otherwise the usual hype-seeking modern stuff. F/A-18 Hornet, maybe the ASEAN subtree for Japan.

Not really seeing submarines happening tbh

1 Like

there is already at least one ECM pod that’s been in game for years

the SPS141 on the MiG-21

At this point I feel like they just won’t add ECM at all

Viggens have had them since tbey were added also.

There’s also one in the files for the Viggen, but they don’t do anything.

Well, the one on the MiG-21 works as a chaff/flare pod

adding ECM now would sway the balance towards the west much more than Gaijin fan justify

but not usable in game

the MiG’s pod has been used since CMs were first introduced

Not entirely stuff like the Mig 21 MGBT would be nice to see as the pod wasnt just ECM but it also added additional CM’s to the aircraft. Besides its more unique than the current finnish copy paste we have.

1 Like

Tips on getting SL as I’m scraping the bottom of the barrel right now : (

play a nation that has usable grinders

3 Likes

Actually you can have them occasionally appear on your plane in matches but they actually just break your weapons…

Like ?

A nation getting multiple vehicles that they don’t need isn’t new. For some examples, Britain got 4 vehicles some of which didn’t add anything “needed” and Germany got 5 vehicles with only 1 that was truely needed.

1 Like

Just play a low br prem plan with decent boosters. The russian p63 and such are great. Or have like a 4.0 german prem tonk lineup its a literal money printer. The best advice is play a prem vehicle you can enjoy and do good in.

1 Like

Finland air in a nutshell

now you’re asking the wrong guy

smol nations usually have a hard time getting SL because of the higher repair