Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Have they? I thought it was atleast a week between the first devblog and teaser release no? For Dance of Dragons the first devblog was on the 22nd and the teaser released on the 29th.

WTH is this?
Top tier map?

Look at the pic I’ve posted m8, strange how it’s either 7 to 8 days now instead of normal 2 weeks.

Yeah thats what I said first, a week after the first devblog we would get the teaser. I can’t see the teaser coming the same week as the first blog as you said unless Gaijin is in a rush to put out the update there will be atleast a week between the first blog and teaser release

2 Likes

Yea now I’m thinking Friday might be the day just to get that hype in for over the weekend.

The ship overall itself is kinda meh. fun to kill battleships by decrewing them with the missile though.

Fixed it ⤴️

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Lol now that just pathetic and well done wasting two flags per day

I dont know what was said but i agree or dont agree or i am sorry that happened to you or congratulations on your success

1 Like

There you go hehe

1 Like

they should bring back reaction emojis so we could use them instead of flagging eachother image

19 Likes

Or a like/dislike option
For moderators too

2 Likes

Dislikes are class as too aggressive now lol

1 Like

Dislikes trigger my emotions. This is a safe space.

I’m obviously kidding, the upvote/downvote system is on pretty much every platform, why not here?

3 Likes

I miss those times where we can reaction with emojis, it was so funny to see comments with a mad amount of this image

7 Likes

And you would get a lot of those for that comment)

1 Like

True but Gaijin can’t allow to players to show how out of touch they are.

1 Like

If they say something unpopular, the top comment illustrating something wrong with that will just get lotsa hearts.

If they still don’t want anything remotely down voteable on their statements then only do upvotes/downvotes on regular users. People sometimes need to know they are spouting nonsense.

Nonsense? Why do you think in the new forum you only have likes while in the old ones you could use the confuse emote as a dislike?
A dislike and “fewer like” are not the same