Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

We need irn bru and guiness barrels, NOT CANS, BARRELS

4 Likes

They should make the nuke shells Iowa class top round

As some low hanging fruit way of getting there they should:
-add playable naval to Air EC maps that have water.
-add heli’s to ALL Air EC maps.

With some actual dev work:
-Change Air EC bomb points to spawnbases for aforementioned heli’s. Destroying them now has some tactical disadvantage to the enemy.

With even more dev work:
-redo segments of the map to be playable by ground vehicles. Now many parts of have insane terrain slope that you don’t really notice when flying.

1 Like

next major update when???

1 Like

Within a month and a half.

2 Likes

Late October or early November.

5 Likes

Usually late October. Recent october updates were released right before the anniversary sale.

2 Likes

so few weeks

then blogs must be on their way and the real leak list should release ~ in 1-4 days

My best guess would be on the 22nd

2 Likes

The time for Chinese leek-guy to spawn)

3 Likes

Yeah Devblogs probably in the week starting the 7th.

Chinese leak this week.

Yea I can’t see it any later than that as it would run into the Dreams come true, Halloween and the Birthday sales.

Plus as I said the Battle pass and the Boxer event ends on the 21st to it makes sense to release the update after that.

What if Chinese leaks are not actually leaks, but are controlled Gaijin releases made for the sake of keeping the hype up?

a man in a suit and tie is pointing in front of a wall that says you see it is all part of the plan .

14 Likes

Maybe maybe

If that the case then why are the update feel like they are just half baked of what they are meant to be

Yeah that makes sense.

I’m thinking Devblog starting the week of the 7th, teaser on the 17th, then update on the 29th

Because Sergey gets wasted and deletes half of the update by mistake.

Nope I disagree since they are only starting to do a week blog then dev stream that same friday.

Devblogs - Either on the 4th or 7th

Dev stream & server - 11th

That leaves a nice dev server for the week of 14th to the 20th.

From G’99 sheet

Nah, Sergey deletes an entire update and then Viacheslav is trying to quickly recreate at least a half of it, that’s why we have that many bugs 😆

5 Likes

This is possible. More hype=More money