Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Yeah same with many other issues. As Smin said in another comment of mine;

This was in relation to an ongoing issue which was first reported over 2 years ago. There’s government investigations that don’t last as long as the investigations of some issues

1 Like

We’ve seen it and we are talking about it :)

I can defo see it as a naval map and maybe a ground map up north. Then combined the two to make an air map.

3 Likes

Is there anything that could close that gap though? I mean, proper fixes and better ammo non-Leopards would help, but I don’t know of any MBTs with meaningful upgrades other than maybe the SepV3

2 Likes

Is 121.31.14.29 suspected to be at latitude 31.29 north and longitude 121.14 east? If so, it would be Cao’an Park in Shanghai. The shape of the overpass next to it is very similar to the sketch on the left, but if we consider it as an IP address, it would be 121.31.14.29
China Unicom IP address in Nanning, Guangxi
Shandong Yantai China Unicom phone number

2 Likes

Personally I’d love that. Big fan of the RN helis.

2 Likes

I mean, yeah, they are cool, but how would naval heli gameplay look like?
Activate heli > take off > get shredded by a million AA shells?

According to the positioning, it can be understood as a land warfare map with Cao’an Park as the blueprint (?)

Once we get more modern ships then naval helicopters with ASM’s could work well or with depth charges for anti submarine roles once we see them in the game.

Top Tier ground does not need a pause.

CERTAIN nations in Top Tier ground need a pause- so that the ones that have fallen behind can finally catch up.

But the last thing we need is for the nations that fell behind to be left to rot while OP nations remain OP and stomping on them because their issues and lack of counterparts isn’t addressed.

2 Likes

Siege of Shanghai from BF4 could be an interesting map to see ingame. Obviously make it larger and tweak it but it could be cool to have. Especially if we get a tower we can bring down. Levolution would be fun for some maps.

Really irritates me to be honest. It should be the biggest and probably the best naval tree in-game until like late WW2.

So when Smin says the UK will receive another ship, I hope that ship isn’t Barham and to be honest it ought to be at least 2 ships perhaps even 3-4 in the not-so-far future. (Though of course I’d like to see the other two underrepresented nations get their ships in a timely fashion more than I would like them to maximise the Royal Navy).

But its like, they don’t pretend like those who have the most options don’t get the most, and then it comes to naval and somehow the nation with the most has the second least…

Also ironic that Japan has loads of top tiers compared to the UK, when the only capital ships in the Japanese tree that are wholly Japanese designs are Mutsu and Amagi: Fuso, Ise, and Kongo classes were either designed by the UK, or based on designs from the UK (Fuso and Ise were based on Vickers designs shared as part of the Kongou collaboration). Not that I don’t think Japan shouldn’t have a powerful fleet, but it’s funny they have more ships than the people who designed their ships.

Germany is just OP with Scharnhorst which shouldn’t have been added and then there’s the Bayerns without their historical competitors.

I’m not wholly convinced America is worth mentioning due to their battleships being not particularly fantastic, though I do not believe America designed particularly good battleships for a Great Power, though certainly better than several other Great Powers so their high additions is perhaps a factor.

(Don’t get me started on Russia)

1 Like

Blake would be a good DDG though technically she’s a cruiser but idk the designation. And then her sister HMS Lion would be good for the TT, also I’d like to see Minotaur 1947 in the tree as a 6.3 cruiser similar to the Helena’s, Brooklyns etc.

I think South Dakota would be wholly broken, she’s almost an Iowa equivalent and better in some ways even though she retains a poor reload iirc. I think Colorado and NoCal at a push would be the best, iirc NoCal has a similar thickness to Hood but with more belt inclination so quite tanky, excluding America’s issues with shell placement.

Though I’m still not wholly convinced this thing with the barbette storage is a ‘bug’ but more that its over exaggerated.

Amagi is not particularly powercrept imo, she has essentially no relevant armour, her only advantage is her gun calibre and reload, which admittedly is a big thing, but if you look at her, she should detonate.

The barbettes simply just dissapearing needs to be fixed, though I can’t see Gaijin removing the shell room thing, it is still true that hitting a shell room will cause an explosion as can be seen with Iowa’s turret explosion from a bag charge, and even if not the shells, it doesn’t help that they store some charges in there too iirc, so perhaps they need to retune the explosion so it won’t kill magazines, but perhaps it will burn down the barbette, knock out the turret etc so you need to repair, perhaps overpressure nearby AA.

Me too! And the F-35

1 Like

Question why didn’t we receive the F-111B model? And the “C” model should’ve came with AIM-9Ms?

For the US ?

Sure?

Because they got the A-10, AV-8 and an F-111F, they didn’t need another BR 11 aircraft in the same update.

Is the EF-111A Raven a just a prototype of the F-111A?
EF-111A Raven aircraft supplies radar jamming support while enroute to ...

1 Like

The EF designation stands for Electronic Warfare - Fighter. The EF-111A is a further development of the F-111, so it can be used for Electronic Warfare.

1 Like